This deck use the Prince-Dark Prince combo to destroy at least one tower, and then used to defend.
- Page Created by: The lolloon
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Prince: Prince is the main damage dealer. He shouldn't be sent alone, as he is weak against swarms.
- Dark Prince: Dark Prince protects the Prince from ground swarms with his area damage. Dark Prince is also useful in defense against Ebarbs, and other glass cannons.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits can quickly eliminate Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, and any swarms before they even spawn. Fire Spirits can also deal great damage to glass cannons like Lumberjack.
- Mirror: Mirror can surprise the enemy, and can give you higher leveled cards.
- Spear Goblins: Spear Goblins are for cycling, or killing any remaining Minions from Minion Hordes, or distracting enemy Prince or Inferno Tower. They also useful as distraction on defense, can be sent alone for chip damage.
- Wizard: Wizard is useful at defense against swarms, and dangerous flying units like Balloon, Lava Hound, etc. Can also be used at counter push.
- Baby Dragon: Baby Dragon is for protecting the Princely pair from air and ground swarms.
- Zap: Zap resets Sparkies, Infernos (Dragons and Towers), and enemy Prince's charge. Zap is also useful to cripple if not completely destroy swarms like Minion Horde, Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, etc.
- Put Spear Goblins and Fire Spirits behind your King Tower when you reach 10 Elixir.
- When you reach 9 Elixir, deploy the Prince and Dark Prince with the troops deployed earlier, but watch out for Zaps/Logs that can kill the Fire Spirits and Spear Goblins easily.
- This push alone is enough to destroy a tower, but beware of Golems and Giants on defense.
- Alternatively, you could place the Baby Dragon instead of the Fire Spirits and Spear Goblins combo, or a mirrored Prince down the other lane, all depending on the hand of cards you have.
- Use the Wizard, Fire Spirits and Spear Goblins for defense. Use the Prince and Dark Prince if you have to.