Good for pushing from Royal Arena to Jungle Arena or Frozen Peak. I used this deck from Royal to Legendary so if you have Ice Wizard, then I recommend using this deck.
- Page Created by: NTisAwesome
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Ice Wizard: Slows down troops so that the Prince or Valkyrie can take them out, also use Ice Wizard on defense.
- Guards: Defense against single-target troops like Prince and P.E.K.K.A. if paired with high damage cards like Prince. Also great against Sparky combos.
- Goblin Barrel: Attacks Crown Tower for chip cycles.
- Prince: Your main offensive card to be used and deals high damage to towers, pair him with the Valkyrie.
- Fireball: Takes out big pushes or swarms of enemies.
- Valkyrie: Place the Valkyrie in front of Prince so that swarms won't get in the way of the Prince.
- Zap: Clear the way for your troops and take out swarms.
- Minions: Defense for air troops.
- Start off with the Goblin Barrel if you have one to chip off some damage. If not, go with the PrinceValk Combo.
- First, place the Prince all the way in the back of the arena. Then, follow up with the Valkyrie in the front of him and the Ice Wizard and Minions along with him. Next, watch your opponents moves. Get your Fireball or Zap ready when you need it. If this push did not work out for you, then don't worry! Cycle this push until you reach 2x Elixir, in which you can add more backup and defense for the push.
- If you don't have Prince in your hand, deploy the Valkyrie (as a distraction for the Crown Tower) and deploy either the Minions or the Goblin Barrel.
- For defense, Ice Wizard and Guards should be the main cards for defense and occasionally spells like Fireball or Zap.
- Since this deck don't have any buildings, be careful when your opponents play cards like the Golem, Giant, Hog Rider, etc.