I used this deck in Arena 7 (Royal Arena). I won about 8 out of 10 battles with it.
- Page Created by: Thethreetrees
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 8
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3
- Hog Rider: Your main win condition. You must somehow get him to the tower. This can achieved by utilising combos like Valk+Hog or Hog+Fire Spirits. Some tactics are involved buildings. If it is a 4-3 plant you can place the Hog Rider on the edge and bypass the building. For any other building placements, it's usually better to place the Hog Rider as close to the building as possible to.
- Guards: Used for defense, can also prevent the opponent's towers to kill the Hog Rider.
- Zap: A great way to stop swarms.
- Valkyrie: Another way to stop swarms, excluding air swarms.
- Tesla: A counter to Giants and Hog Riders, if used correctly.
- Minions: Air troops that can counter Giants, Hog Riders and Valkyries.
- Ice Golem: A weak but tanky ground troop, use Ice Golem to protect the Hog Rider from the opponent's towers. And for defense as a cheap distracting mini-tank.
- Fire Spirits: Good for support when placed right behind the Hog Rider.
- Place the Cannon in the middle when getting attacked by Giants, but don't place it further. If in the middle, the Cannon will lure the Giant away from your tower, but if you place it further, it will not notice it.
- A recommended strategical push is to place Guards or Ice Golem in front, Hog Rider in the middle, and Fire Spirits in the back.
- Goblins can be useful for rushes.
- While countering Giants or Hog Riders, Goblins, Minions, and Guards can all come in handy.
- Don't Zap unnecessary things like Skeletons unless it is really needed. Use them for more stronger swarms like Skeleton Army or Minion Hordes.