This is a simple beatdown deck with the P.E.K.K.A. The elixir pump helps this deck build up elixir so you can play spells like Tornado and Lightning to assist the P.E.K.K.A so she can reach the crown tower.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 12
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
- P.E.K.K.A.: P.E.K.K.A. is your main tank and also a tank killer. She can stop any ground beat down push due to her high health and high damage.
- Goblin Gang: The Goblin Gang should be used against single targeting troops and building targeting troops. If your opponent ever Zaps or Logs the Goblin Gang use the Night Witch.
- Lightning: The Lightning spell should be used to damage buildings, glass cannons and the Crown Tower. This spell is especially useful against an Inferno Tower as they cannot be pulled by the Tornado which kills tanks quickly.
- Tornado: This spell should be used to take out swarms, pull units away from the Crown Tower or into the King's Tower to activate it and pulling ranged units to the P.E.K.K.A. so she can destroy them.
- Night Witch: Night Witch is your support troop, in defense she can take out high hitpoint troops with her bats. Make sure you support her with the P.E.K.K.A., since she can deal heavy damage to many troops and her bats can distract air units giving some time for the Baby Dragon to kill them.
- Elixir Collector: Elixir Collector is for providing you with extra Elixir, which is useful for building up a push. When you deploy this make sure you have a Tornado or Goblin Gang in your hand since Miner and Goblin Barrel can easily shred the Elixir Collector. If you know your opponent has a Rocket place it between the Princess Towers and right in front of the King's Tower.
- Ice Spirit: Use the Ice Spirit for offense with your other troops so when your opponent deploys something to defend the push the Ice Spirit can freeze them for a brief time while your other troops deal with the enemy troops. The Ice Spirit can also be used to freeze troops so it gives your Goblin Gang or Night Witch more time to take out a push.
- Baby Dragon: The Baby Dragon should always be paired with the P.E.K.K.A. as the Baby Dragon is effective at wiping out swarms.
- P.E.K.K.A. should normally be used to stop tanks like Giant, Golem and also stop medium health troops like Elite Barbarians and Hog Riders on defense.
- When there is a splash unit that is not a Bomber or Valkyrie you can surround them with the Goblin Gang so they won't be able to splash all of the Goblins at once.
- When you are fighting an Inferno Tower and it has targeted onto your P.E.K.K.A. wait for 3 seconds and then use the Lightning on the Inferno Tower before it can kill the P.E.K.K.A.
- Make sure your Lightning spell can hit the crown tower and some other units or buildings.
- The Tornado should be used on Glass Cannons or Skeleton Army on offense (make sure you are pulling them towards the P.E.K.K.A) while on defense you can pull Miners and Hog Riders to the King's Tower.
- The Tornado is also an effective way to counter goblin barrel but make sure you are pulling the goblins away from the crown tower and not closer to it.
- Pairing the Night Witch with the Ice Spirit can shut down a Hog Rider and set up for a counter push. Goblin Gang can do the same for cheaper cost, but higher risk since they die easily to cheap spells like The Log or Arrows.
- You should play the Elixir Collector either at the start of a match, when you have an Elixir advantage or to bait out the opponent's spells since the Elixir Collector cost 6 Elixir.
- Use the Ice Spirit if the enemy troops are clumped up so the Ice Spirit can splash all of them and freeze them for a brief time.
- Even though the Baby Dragon is great at taking out swarms it is still vulnerable to Minion Horde so make sure you have the Tornado to clump up the Minions while the Baby Dragon's splash damage takes them out.
- If your Princess tower loses 25% of it's health it is no longer a good idea to pull enemy troops towards the King's Tower because your Princess can take more damage making your Princess Tower weaker.