This deck utilises powerful anti-meta cards that will defend against popular Golem pushes before sending a heavy counter-push back at them.
- Page Created by: GLeen1230
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- P.E.K.K.A.: She is one of the best cards to counter push with. Her high burst damage means that she can delete glass cannons and crush tanks. Pair her with Zap if they are a higher equivalent level to keep the dream alive! It's highly unlikely that she'll die in a defence so get ready to back her up. P.E.K.K.A should tank for your Graveyard while your Archers and Baby Dragon clear her a way to the Crown Tower.
- Graveyard: A powerful spell that can melt towers on offence and distract units for 8 seconds on defence. The ideal tank for P.E.K.K.A since she puts the enemy behind a rock and a hard place. If she's not in cycle or you don't have enough elixir, use Baby Dragon. He can clear any swarms very quickly when paired with Zap. On defence, you can crush any heavy ground pushes pairing it with Inferno Tower.
- Archers: Archers are a strong support unit that can deal with swarms and most mini-tanks fairly well. Since they are fairly fragile, it is recommended that you have a tank, be it P.E.K.K.A or an Inferno Tower. An excellent opening move is to split Archers down the middle since this allows you to defend either lane or push in any lane. If you have precise timing, you can also counter splash units such as the Baby Dragon, Dark Prince and Valkyrie.
- Baby Dragon: The Baby Dragon is your main support unit. He deals moderate splash damage that can be amplified by using Zap, allowing him to kill most things in one less hit. He can also act as a tank for the Graveyard, allowing you to punish opponent's who play a Bolem at the back.
- Lightning: If opponent had Inferno Tower, Bad Luck.......... Or is it? Of course not if you have the Lightning Spell. Strike Inferno towers and glass cannons down
- Inferno Tower: If PEKKA isn't avaliable, use Inferno to burn the tanks down
- Ice Spirit: Cycling and supporting
- Zap: Roll away swarms and defend against tanks
- Split Archers so if opponent put something on a side, you know that you should attack the other side
- Prepare yourself with the P.E.K.K.A., placing her on front of the Archer
- Ready your Graveyard so you can stress your opponent or lightning so you can stop the Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon or Log so you can kill swarms like Skeleton Army and Goblin Gang
- If possible, prepare yourself with the Baby Dragon so you have extra support
- If you use Graveyard, Try to save Log so you get to roll the swarm unit that try to overwhelm the Graveyard
- Also, BEWARE OF YOUR PLACEMENT OR YOU MIGHT ACTIVATE THE KING'S TOWER
- Use the Ice Spirit to stop the Minion Horde, Allowing Baby Dragon and Archers finish the Minions
Graveyard: Goblin Barrel