Greetings! I am the Assassin here with another deck. As the deck name implies, this deck involves P.E.K.K.A., Tornado, and the Bandit with other troops supporting the P.E.K.K.A. The main strategy if this deck is to get either the Bandit or the P.E.K.K.A. to the enemy towers since they both can deal heavy damage. This deck is most effective at Double Elixir period.
- Page Created by: AssassinOnDisguise
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 10
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- P.E.K.K.A.: Your main offensive troop and also a strong defensive card. Use P.E.K.K.A. mainly on defense against tanks and Elite Barbarians.
- Tornado: Your support spell, use this with P.E.K.K.A. to pull annoying ranged troops to her range and Executioner to pull all units to its center, allowing Executioner to finish all of them.
- Bandit: Your secondary offensive troop. She can deal great damage to Arena Towers and can be used in defense as well against glass cannons with her dash.
- Executioner: Your main splash support on offense and defense, he is a viable support and defense due to his tankiness. Works amazingly well with Tornado.
- Fireball: Your medium damage spell, use this to cripple defending glass cannons, finish Crown Towers, and earning Elixir advantage against most pushes.
- Zap: Your utility spell, use this to destroy annoying swarms, stun Inferno Towers/Inferno Dragons/Sparky, and also make troops/buildings retarget to another target.
- Electro Wizard: Your awesome man in the deck, show off by zapping those pesky defenses and attackers. But fragile to Fireball, Lightning, and Rocket so be careful when using it.
- Ice Golem: Your cheap mini tank, mainly used for defense as a great distraction card, also used to protect P.E.K.K.A. and her supports from certain troops/buildings.
- It is not advised to deploy P.E.K.K.A. on the back unless it is Double Elixir time, since she costs heavy 7 Elixir and make you vulnerable against pushes.
- It is most effective to use P.E.K.K.A. on counter push since she needs some time to destroy enemy offensive troops, and survive with great amount of health at most of the time.
- Executioner + Tornado is an amazing combo not only with P.E.K.K.A. on offense, but also on defense especially against Golem and LavaLoon pushes.
- You can also use Bandit and Electro Wizard to support the P.E.K.K.A., the P.E.K.K.A. will destroy any defensive troops, and tank the damage for the Bandit and Ewiz.
- Although you have E-Wiz to shut down Inferno Tower, the opponent can still use Fireball against him, so be ready with your Zap.
- Use your Tornado to pull melee troops to the King's Tower, activating it early, and will help you more in defense.
- One wrong play can cost you the game, so be careful when using this deck.
- This deck is heavily weak against Graveyard and Goblin Barrel decks, so be careful.
- P.E.K.K.A.: None, she is the heart of the deck.
- Bandit: Lumberjack, he has better stats for 1 extra Elixir. However the Bandit costs only 3 Elixir and can be more threatening with her dash.
- Tornado: None, it is also unique on the deck.
- Fireball: Poison, it can give better defense against Graveyard decks. But it will not deal massive damage at instant.
- Executioner: Wizard, although not recommended since he is far more fragile.
- Zap: The Log, deals more damage and knock-back, but not recommended since it can't hit air.
- Electro Wizard: Ice Wizard, he can slow down enemies and deals area damage. But he can't stun/reset enemies.
- Ice Golem: Knight, he has more health and damage, but for 1 extra Elixir.
Rating of the deck using Deckshop.pro website. Which was announced by Supercell in April 8 (If i remember).