Greetings! Assassin is here with a deck, this is the main deck of my second account, brought me to Jungle Arena as level 8, the deck will become impractical once you reach higher arenas, but quite effective in lower arenas.
- Page Created by: AssassinOnDisguise
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Your defensive troop. Use his high DPS to chop down tanks, mini tanks, splanks, and most ground threats. Can also be used offensively with Dark Prince and Battle Ram.
- Battle Ram: Your main offensive troop. Use the Battle Ram to break down your opponent's towers, support it with Dark Prince, Poison, and Zap for high efficiency.
- Poison: Your main damaging spell, can be used to cripple down glass cannons, eliminate pesky swarms for your Battle Ram to proceed.
- Knight: Your mini tank. Use Knight defensively, pairs well with Mini P.E.K.K.A. Can be a meat shield for your other troops.
- Minion Horde: Your main defensive swarm, use Minion Horde to shred down any tanks. Also a good counter push card if the Minions managed to survive. Fragile, but dangerous.
- Zap: Your utility spell. Use Zap mainly to get rid of swarms like Skeleton Army, or Goblin Gang. Zap can also useful against Sparky, Battle Ram and Inferno Dragon.
- Inferno Tower: Your main tank killer. Use it in defense against Royal Giants, Balloons, Giants, Hog Riders, Golems, etc.
- Dark Prince: Your melee support troop, can be used in defense against Elite Barbarians, pairs well with Battle Ram, Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Poison.
- The main push here is Battle Ram + Dark Prince + Knight + Poison. The Knight will tank the damage, Dark Prince will eliminate ground swarms, Poison will cripple air swarms, and your Battle Ram will destroy the tower. However this push can only be applied at Double Elixir or counter push.
- You can sometimes use your Battle Ram defensively for distracting glass cannons, countering Prince, etc.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A. can be used offensively due to his high DPS, he can shred down towers. In case your Battle Ram isn't in your current rotation.
- This deck is heavily weak against air pushes like LavaLoon, since you only have Minion Horde and Inferno Tower to counter it.