This is an extremely useful deck that got me from arena 6 to arena 8.
- Page Created by: MrYtp123
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Giant Skeleton: Mainly used offensively alongside the Baby Dragon or Minions. Try to get it next to a tower so the bomb it drops when it dies will deal massive amounts of damage. Can also be used defensively because the bomb can easily take out ground & air troops with lots of health.
- Skeleton Army: Can be used defensively to stop cards like the Prince or Hog Rider. Also, the skeletons are killed easily but they do a lot of damage so they can be used behind a card like the Giant Skeleton or Mini P.E.K.K.A. to do extra damage.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Does lots of damage and is a great counter for the Wizard, most glass cannons, and mini tanks. Use this either in the middle of Skeleton Army with Rage or behind the Baby Dragon.
- Rage: Useful for speeding up attacks and quickly destroying towers with the Mini P.E.K.K.A. / Skeleton Army.
- Tornado: Great defensive counter for lots of cards. Best used to drag troops into the middle of your side of the arena so both towers are attacking them. This can also be used to lure your opponent's troops into attacking your King's Tower before any other towers have been destroyed.
- Minions: Good all-round card, can be used for defense or to protect the Giant Skeleton as well as doing extra damage.
- Baby Dragon: Good all-round card which has average health, damage and is hard to counter. Can be used with the Giant Skeleton or Mini P.E.K.K.A. to protect them from swarms.
- Wizard: Same as Baby Dragon. Good all-round card which has average health, damage and is hard to counter. Can be used with the Giant Skeleton or Mini P.E.K.K.A. to protect them from swarms.
- Use the Mini P.E.K.K.A., the Skeleton Army and the Rage spell to quickly destroy a tower. Works best when opponent doesn't have cheap splash cards (e.g. Zap, Fire Spirits).
- The Giant Skeleton does lots of death damage so use Minions, the Baby Dragon, or the Wizard to help it get to one of the Crown Towers.
- Use the Tornado to lure the opponents' troops into attacking your King's Tower to activate it. This will add extra defense against the opponents' troops.