This deck is full of vulnerable cards that can easily die to spells but since you have many swarm cards and most of the time your opponent has only 1-2 spells in their deck you can easily bait their spells with one swarm and then attack with your Miner or Goblin Barrel.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Miner: This is your main card for taking out crown towers since many cards in this deck dies quickly to splash. He can tank hits while your Goblin Barrel or Swarms deal the damage.
- Minion Horde: This card should be used against ground melee units and air units. The Minion Horde can easily defeat any push but since spells can kill them quickly you can bait their spells with another swarm.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army is the most vulnerable swarm in this deck so you can use to bait out spell so you can send in your Minion Horde or Inferno Tower.
- Goblin Gang: The Goblin Gang is much less vulnerable as the Skeleton Army and is stronger in offense than the other 2 swarms but it can't handle single target units as much as the Skeleton Army since it only spawns 5 units so it's best use this card to pressure a lane or bait your opponent's spells.
- Inferno Tower: The most important defensive card in your deck. The Inferno Tower is one of the only few cards in this deck with moderate hitpoints. The Inferno Tower can take out high health units and survive most spells. However if your opponent uses Zap or Lightning on the Inferno Tower you can place your swarms to take out the tank and the backup units.
- Goblin Barrel: Your main win condition card. The Goblin barrel should be used when your opponent has used their spells on your other cards as the goblin barrel can easily die to spells like Zap and Log.
- Fireball: Fireball is a good control spell card. Fireball should only be used against glass cannons and swarms. This card is also useful for chipping the crown tower if it is low on health.
- Valkyrie: The Valkyrie is an effective swarm control card. Valkyrie should be used on swarms, mini tanks and Glass cannons.
- If your opponent places a tank behind their King's Tower, you can use the Miner + Goblin Gang combo to punish the opponent.
- The Minion Horde is a good counter to the Baby Dragon as the Baby Dragon kills Minions in 2 hits, and the Minions' high DPS will kill the Baby Dragon quickly. Make sure you surround the Baby Dragon with the Minion Horde so less Minions will take the splash damage from the Dragon.
- If you are up against Elite Barbarians, first try to defend with the Skeleton Army. If they get destroyed, then use the Goblin Gang or Valkyrie.
- If your opponent Zaps or Lightnings the Inferno Tower, place your Minion Horde or Skeleton Army as they will quickly shred everything.
- The Goblin Barrel should only be used when you know that all of your opponent's cheap spells and potential counters are out of rotation.
- If your opponent is running Graveyard make sure you use your Valkyrie exclusively for their Graveyard since there is a chance that the Graveyard player might also run Poison in their deck. In situations where you have already used your Valkyrie and suddenly your opponents uses Graveyard on you, a swarm will be able to shut down the Graveyard easily.
- If you manage to defend a push and your swarms are still alive immediately use your Miner so that he can tank some hits while your swarms deal heavy damage to your opponent's crown tower.
- Only use Fireball on your opponent's tower if it is at 600 health or lower.