This is a play on the Hog Freeze deck. It's great if your cards aren't at Tournament Standard yet and Miner is your only legendary.
- Page Created by: GinoTitan
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Hog Rider: Your main win condition. Use him with Zap, Miner, and Freeze to maximize the offensive power.
- Minion Horde: Your defensive air swarm to use against tanks, air and ground troops. You can also pair it with Hog Rider or Miner although risky.
- Freeze: Your support spell for the Hog Rider. Put Freeze when your opponent has placed down defensive troops.
- Musketeer: Your defense against air units like Balloon, Lava Hound, Baby Dragon, etc. Use her in a counter push with Hog Rider or Miner.
- Skeleton Army: Your defensive swarm against single-target troops, tanks, glass cannons, etc.
- Miner: Your alternate win condition. Miner is best used to tank other troops like Hog Rider, Minion Horde, Musketeer. The troops will deal the damage, while the Miner soak the damage.
- Zap: Your utility spell to deal with swarms, stun or reset charges of troops/buildings. Can give positive Elixir trades in some situations.
- Mega Minion: Your defense against high hitpoints troops.
- Use the Minion Horde to defend against units like Valkyrie, Musketeer, Mini P.E.K.K.A., and Giant who can't defend against it (even units like Princess and Witch, who don't have strong enough splash).
- The Miner is and alternate win condition that can be sent in to tank for Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Mega Minion, Musketeer, or Hog Rider or to counter the Elixir Collector.
- If you send in Hog, use the Freeze after the opponent defends with troops.
- If your opponent counters the Hog with a troop killed by Zap (e.g. Skeleton Army), use your Zap to counter it.