This deck is an aggressive deck. It involves rushing the opponent with many small, deadly pushes, and efficiently countering their lone defenses.
- Page Created by: Pupeman
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 2.5
- Goblins: Goblins are a powerful pusher, and emergency defense. They have incredible DPS for the price of 2 elixir, so they operate very well with a tank on offense. Goblins can pull and distract slow-swinging targets, like Prince, Giant Skeleton, and P.E.K.K.A. Goblins also are able to kill ranged units when they are targeting an arena tower.
- Ice Spirit: It is a supportive card, both offensively and defensively. It can act as a tank for Goblins and Mini P.E.K.K.A, but doesn't actually tank. It has to hit something, or it's worthless. It acts as a backup to your main tank, the Miner.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits are the splasher in this deck. It is a cheap, powerful splash card that can be used both offensively and defensively. It has synergy with Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Goblins anywhere on the map. Its main use is countering Minions or Minion Horde, both resulting in positive elixir trades. It can counter Minions on offense and defense.
- Goblin Barrel: Goblin Barrel is a main source of damage, but only in a push. it should only be a defense if you don't have any good defense cards for the specific decision. Their synergy with Miner is one of the best cards in the game. It is important to mix up your Goblin Barrel placement if the opponent counters your barrel with Zap or Log every time so that they miss. You can use the barrel for some cheap chip damage.
- Princess: The Princess is a secondary splash card and a cheap siege card. It is a backup counter to Minions if your Fire Spirits are out of rotation. It also acts as a "Log-bait", so if your opponent Logs it you can rush one of his towers with a Goblin push. If you play a bridge Princess, you should play Goblins or Fire Spirits about a second later to protect the Princess from small troops that try to kill the exposed Princess.
- Miner: Miner is the glue that ties the entire deck together. It is the main tank of the deck. Most of the pushes that you make should include the Miner, since you can both rush the opponent and have a push capable of taking a tower. Miner also kills Elixir Collectors very well for a unbelievably good trade, and the pumps wouldn't be countered in any other way with this deck. Miner an be used defensively against splash troops like Wizard. Don't use Miner against Princess unless it's on enemy territory, because every other troop does it better (except Ice Spirit).
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: The Mini P.E.K.K.A. can be used to take down most tanks and can bee sent in with Goblins to tank for them and do more damage.
- Zap: Zap should be used to take out large swarms that are countering your push, any charging unit except Dark Prince can be taken down with Zap+Goblins.
- Pressure your opponent with fast, threatening pushes, then deal with the small defenses he put down alone for positive elixir trades.
- If your opponent has a Bowler, you pretty much lost already. Not a joke. The closest thing to a counter in this deck is a Mini P.E.K.K.A., which doesn't work very well.
- If they put the Golem in the back, quickly rush the other lane, because they won't have elixir to defend your push.
- Use Miner to counter every pump.
- Princess - Dart Goblin is the best card to replace Princess, but is still not the same, as it has no siege capabilities.
- Miner - Cheap mini-tanks replace Miner. Examples are Knight and Ice Golem.
- Ice Spirit - Inferno Tower is a good defensive card.
The creator of this deck is 我有大鸡鸡.