This is a siege deck with many advantages, but with a few weaknesses.
- Page Created by: DSEW Kilmer
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3
- Archers: Archers are good for air defense. If the Archers are shooting the tower while it is targeting on the Miner, it is tragic for your opponent. If you need to cycle, split Archers in the back and put a Mortar on the opposite lane that they defend on.
- Mortar: Mortar is the most important card in your deck (alongside Miner). It will make the opponent have to split his pushes to defend your Mortar. In my opinion, it is already a good Mortar play if you one shot onto the tower with it.
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang works as an attacking Skeleton Army. If you have not yet unlocked it, exchange the Skeleton Army for it. The only problem is that Skeleton Army is not as good as Goblin Gang because of its slow speed.
- Ice Golem: Ice Golem is for both attack and defense. Put it in front of your Mortar, or distract big pushes away from your towers.
- Fireball: I used to use Rocket instead of Fireball, but paired with Miner, Fireball is much more effective and delivers damage faster.
- The Log: The Log is a good defensive card for pushing troops farther away from your tower and for killing small ground troops.
- Ice Wizard: Ice Wizard is a great air targeting defensive card, but it can be switched with Mega Minion or Minions.
- Miner: Finally, Miner is an important part of your deck. Just like Mortar it makes the opponent need to react fast. Pairing it with Goblin Gang or Archers is devastating for your opponent.
- How this deck counters other decks:
- Giant decks: Beatdown decks beat Siege, try to out cycle them and if you can’t win play for the draw. If the opponent has Elixir Collectors, always Fireball them (try to save Miner for attack if you can).
- Hog decks: These decks are my favorite to face. You can keep up with their cycle. Siege beats control, and play Mortar in near the river often and predict with support cards like Ice Golem and keep pressurizing with Miner.
- LavaLoons: They’re a pain to fight. Play for the draw or get early damage by Fireball and Miner cycling. Don’t let him place his Balloon behind the Lava Hound.
- RG decks: RGs hard counter-siege but you can win if played properly. Out cycle them with good elixir trades.
- Bait decks: Just remember to save The Log for Goblin Barrel. These decks are annoying but both players have an equal chance of winning.
- Elite Barbarians: These decks are easy. Just don’t be surprised. Once you play the Mortar they will most likely play Elite Barbarians to take it out. Predict them!
- Siege decks: You know what they’re thinking and they know what your thinking. Either outplay them or draw.