Hello it is FlareBlade1 here. Getting right to the point, this deck is a variant of LavaLoon, only a few cards got changed along the way. So, check it out, and give me some advice on how to change this deck!
- Page Created by: FlareBlade1
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 12
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Lava Hound: First of all, the Lava Hound. This is your tank, and damage dealer once the Hound dies. The pups can deal a LOT of damage, even when nothing is tanking for it.
- Lumberjack: Second of all, the Lumberjack. This is the star of the deck. This card has one of the highest DPS of legendaries, only being surpassed by the Inferno Dragon once it reaches tier 3 damage. At any rate, he is a moderately tanky glass cannon. Also, his Rage just decimates with supporting troops. This troop also counters many mini tanks and glass cannons like the Witch, Wizard, Valkyrie, Mini P.E.K.K.A., and even small swarms due to his fast hit speed.
- Dark Prince: Now, the Dark Prince. This is your splash coverage, at least on the ground. Also, it gets charge damage. 'Nuff said
- Skeleton Army: Now the Skeleton Army, or Skarmy. One of the best defenses ever. Also, if the opponent has no splash against your Lava Hound, send it out to take it out and do MASSIVE damage to the tower.
- Tombstone: Just to pull that pesky Giant or Hog, and give you a few seconds to place your Skarmy.
- Arrows: Your defense against cards like Minion Horde, Minions, and Skarmy.
- Minions: Your air defense, since the only things that hit air are this and Arrows.
- The Log: Has the ability to stop charges (except Sparky's charge) with its knockback, and a very versatile card overall.
- Hope that you have Lava Hound in your hand, and Lumberjack also in your hand or in your queue. If you don't, then cycle (with Minions or Skeleton Army). This works because it draws out their either their splash or their air coverage, and send out the Lava Hound and Lumberjack. MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND OUT THE LAVA HOUND FIRST!!!
- This works because the Lumberjack will tank for the Lava Pups, and when the Lumberjack dies, the Lava Pups get raged.
- Place the Lava Hound at the bridge once you have 10 Elixir, and place the Lumberjack on the bridge at 4 Elixir.
- You can also place the Lava Hound behind an Arena Tower, this will allow you to build up Elixir for powerful push, once the Lava Hound reaches the bridge, put down the Lumberjack and ready your Arrows and Log to destroy the swarms deployed by your opponent.
- If you want to, you can pre-cast the Log or Arrows to destroy the swarms before they deal any damage to your troops (I recommend the Log, since Arrows travel too fast).
- Another good offensive strategy is going Lumberjack and right after, Dark Prince. 'Nuff said.
- Lumberjack: Balloon.
- Lava Hound: Golem, Giant, Giant Skeleton, RG.
- The Log: Zap.
- Dark Prince: Valkyrie.
The other cards are relatively easy to get, in arena 2, so this deck can be used as early as arena 5.