- Page Created by: iAppreciate
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Lumberjack: Lumberjack is used to provide massive DPS and Rage support for your other troops when he dies. He can also be used defensively to kill mini-tanks like Knight or Valkyrie.
- Ice Golem: He has so many uses for just 2 Elixir! You can kite Elite Barbarians, kill swarms, and even place him up front in your attack! So yes, definitely use him!
- Bowler: He is a very durable tank that also deals Area Damage with his boulder. I highly recommend you use him with Balloon or Ice Golem. He is also one of the best counters to Elite Barbarians in the game. Just don't place Bowler directly on them!
- Balloon: The main Tower killer. Make sure he gets at least one hit off on the Tower each push to maximize his effectiveness. You can also use him to bait Spear/Dart Goblins to get them out of the way, although this isn't a generally good idea unless you used all your counters.
- Ice Spirit: This lively little guy is your alternative for resetting the charges of Inferno Tower and Inferno Dragon. You can also use him on defense to maximize the damage output against Ebarbs.
- Minions: These three are great! You can use them for both offense and defense. I prefer you use them on offense if you have no air defenses, or if Ice Spirit is out of rotation.
- Skeleton Army: The one and only crew! Use them to kill the bigger tanks, like Giant or P.E.K.K.A. You can also use them to kill Ebarbs as well, since they can distract and overwhelm them. Provides loads of options for 3 Elixir!
- Inferno Tower: This is just a way to kill tanks when Skeleton Army is out of rotation, or if a Lava Hound gets played. You can try using it to counter Elite Barbarians, but I highly recommend saving it for the bigger tanks, especially due to the fact that Elite Golem is very popular in the current meta game.
- You can do so many pushes with this deck! There are a large multitude of options. Examples include Bowler and Balloon, Lumberjack, Bowler, Balloon, and Ice Spirit, or Ice Golem and Balloon.
- Don't be afraid if you see the Elite Barbarians! There are five counters to Ebarbs, two of them being hard counters, in this deck, so stay calm, use your cards and get the positive Elixir trade off.
- You can swap Inferno Tower. The only reason I have it in the deck is for defensive synergy, but if you want to defend against other cycle Decks, swap it out for Cannon or Tesla, although I highly recommend you don't do that.