Use the Lumberjack with the Balloon. It is recommended to put the Lumberjack in front of the Balloon because after the Lumberjack's death, the Rage effect will make the Balloon attack quickly. Protect your troops with the Tornado and The Log. Use the Fireball against buildings or swarms of troops.
- Page Created by: OP2003
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Lumberjack: Use the Lumberjack in front of the Balloon and the Elite Barbarians or behind the Bowler.
- Balloon: Use the Balloon in front of the Electro Wizard and behind the Lumberjack .
- Tornado: Use the Tornado to clear the path when you are using your Balloon combos .
- Elite Barbarians: Use Elite Barbarians to destroy strong troops or even the Crown Tower but protect them with The Log from Skeletons!
- Bowler: Use the Bowler against any of the Barbarian cards, the Executioner or Swarms of ground troops. Big careful with the Inferno Dragon or the Inferno Tower!
- Electro Wizard: Use the first Zap to destroy the little units around and with the 1.5-second-Lightning-200 Damage. Even the strongest will fall!
- The Log: As The Log is the Skeleton Army destroyer, use it to protect Electro Wizard or the Elite Barbarians from Goblins or Skeletons. It's one of the bests cards of the game. Clear all the area that it rolls on!
- Fireball: Destroy any buildings and strong units with the Fireball. It can save your Crown Tower from a Skeleton Army and Minion Horde combo!
- This is control deck type. If your enemy didn't know how to counter this deck, you'll win easily.
- This deck counters a lot of other powerful cards like that. Imagine that your opponent drops the 3 Wizards in the Arena. You can counter it only with a Fireball and The Log (Electro Wizard + Ice Wizard + Wizard = 12 Elixir combo and the combo Fireball + The Log only costs 6 Elixir).
- One of the deadliest combos ever is Executioner + Elite Barbarians. It cost 11 Elixir and you can counter it with the Electro + Bowler that actually costs 9 Elixir.
- Prepare your Tornado / Fireball because this deck is totally vulnerable for Minions. When you made the combos, prepare your spells.