- Page Created by: Miscalcified
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Princess: Deals chip damage to Arena Tower from a long distance / Log bait.
- Goblin Barrel: Used for damage to Arena Tower / Log bait.
- Goblin Gang: Used for surrounding and swarming / Log bait.
- The Log: Used for other Goblin Gangs, Princesses, and Skeleton Armies. Can also stall charged troops with its knock-back.
- Inferno Tower: Used for killing tanks.
- Skeleton Army: Used for surrounding and swarming / Log bait.
- Fireball: For chip damage or for any troop that is placed in the back of the opponent's tower.
- Arrows: For countering Minions or Minion Hordes.
- As the name if the deck insinuates, this deck is used to bait Logs.
- Play one of the cards, and as soon as they log it, and the Log stops, play another card in the opposite lane.
- Use the Inferno Tower for defending against tanks. But watch out for support swarms and Lightning.
- Fireball is great at crippling many pushes due to its high damage and large radius, use it mainly against glass cannons behind a tank to gain great Elixir advantage.
- The deck's main strategy is to do chip damage to towers until they are destroyed.
- A risky but rewarding move is to use Goblin Barrel with Goblin Gang or Skeleton Army taking damage for them. This get countered easily by Log, but if you have baited the Log, it will become difficult to counter.
- Since the deck's reliable tank counter is only Inferno Tower, this deck is very fragile to Golem pushes and LavaLoon pushes with Lightning.