A LavaLoon deck with large amounts of added defense. I created this deck because I noticed that most LavaLoon decks have little or almost no defense. I was first able to make this deck at 2500 trophies, and it has gotten me to 3600 and counting.
- Page Created by: Suspicion Log
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Minions: Defense against ground and air troops, can support also support the Lava Hound, this card is perfect to counter Graveyard, Balloon, etc.
- Arrows: Takes out things like Minion Hordes and Spear Goblins that might be used by your opponents to defend your aerial attacking pushes.
- Skeleton Army: Your defensive swarm against tanks and single-target troops, but be careful when using it since the Skeletons can die easily.
- Balloon: Your main win condition, pair it with Lava Hound for incredible push.
- Lightning: Takes out things like Wizards, Musketeers, Ice Wizards, etc that may be used by your opponents to defend against your Lava Hound and Balloon. Works incredibly well for making positive Elixir trades.
- The Log: Works with Electro Wizard to prevent Arrows bait.
- Electro Wizard: Helps on defense against air units and most ground troops, can support your LavaLoon pushes on offense.
- Lava Hound: Your main tank to create deadly offensive pushes.
- Use Electro Wizard to prevent Inferno Towers or Inferno Dragons from destroying pushes that involve Lava Hound or Balloon. Can also be used to defend against Sparky, Inferno Dragon and Battle Ram. Try placing it on Fire Spirits or Skeleton Army to help take out some pushes.
- Lava Hound + Balloon + Electro Wizard with Arrows backup is an extremely difficult push to counter. Usually only works in Double Elixir, though, since it costs a total of 19 Elixir. You can also use Minions after your LavaLoon instead of/with Arrows. This will help you, but always have your Arrows just in case your opponent uses Minion Horde.
- Usually start by placing the Lava Hound at the back. Its slow speed gives you enough Elixir to build up a large push.
- Use only a low amount of Elixir to defend if your opponent decides to rush you after you place a Lava Hound so you can still back up your attacking push. You might lose a tower being 7 Elixir down, but your opponent might not be able to defend your LavaLoon push very well since they used Elixir to push the other lane.