This deck contains cards that can create a counter-push, with varying troops such as Knight + Wizard or Barbarians + Musketeer. With the Barbarian Hut at your side, it will aid you against every troop, especially building targeting ones. Be aware however, this deck contains only 1 spell, which is Zap. If you are not satisfied with the cards given, you are able to change them freely.
- Page Created by: DusFanOfPvzThu
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Skeletons: Swarm your enemies with these pile of bones! For 1 elixir. Can also be used to protect the back of your Wizard/Musketeer. Pull enemies into the middle too!
- Valkyrie: Shred through those enemy ranged troops. And melee. Actually pretty much any light damaging ground troop. (Said light cause PEKKA is heavy damaging.)
- Musketeer: Anti-Air, Anti-Ground. 'nuff said
- Knight: Your alternative Valkyrie as tank/shredder at the service. Be sure to pair him up with your ranged troops
- Zap: Anti-Sparky decks. Anti-LowHP decks. 'nuff said
- Spear Goblins: Chip the tower, or just Zap/Log bait them. Also Anti-Air :D ALSO PULL ENEMIES.
- Wizard: Anti-Air, Anti-Swarm. 'nuff said
- Barbarian Hut: As a building, it can drag enemies to the center, and distract them. Use it during elixir intermission. Recommend that you use it once you get 10 elixir.
- Put your melee tanks in the front, ranged in the back.
- Your Barbarian Hut can aid you with constant mini pushes, so be sure to force your opponent to waste their Elixir.
- You can push on one lane while your Barbarian Hut chips the tower on the other lane. (I mean like, push left lane, barbies pushes right lane.)
- Remember, you have 3 tank melees, and 3 ranged troops. Don't forget to put Skeletons to protect the back of your ranged troops!
- To create a counterpush, try to put your ranged troops behind the Barbarian Hut / Crown Tower to ensure safety of them so that your opponent could worry about them later.