This deck revolves around the Lava Hound and the Inferno Dragon.
- Page Created by: LucasH181
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Lava Hound: This card will act as the tank, where it tanks for the other units and soaks up damage.
- Inferno Dragon: Inferno Dragon can be used to kill tanks, especially when the Inferno Tower is not in your hand. It can also be used as offense, where you will try to make it lock on and destroy the tower.
- Mega Minion: The Mega Minion can be used as a support unit, where it helps kill other troops, especially the lava pups and minions (so the Inferno Dragon would not have to do so much).
- Valkyrie: This card is mainly used for defense, especially in the current meta where Elite Barbarians and Skeleton Armies are running the show. It can kill multiple units at once, and can serve as a mini-tank as well.
- Ice Spirit: This card can be used to support the Valkyrie, especially when encountering Elite Barbarians (since a Valkyrie + Ice Spirit) can stop Elite Barbarians. Ice Spirit can also help in defense against incoming troops since it will freeze the troops for 1.5 seconds.
- Inferno Tower: Inferno Tower is used to kill tanks (especially Lava Hounds and P.E.K.K.A.s). It can also be a support tower to help kill other units.
- Arrows: The Arrows are used to kill swarm troops (especially Minion Hordes), so that your offensive flying units can damage the tower faster.
- Fireball: Use the Fireball to damage units with moderate hitpoints (such as Musketeers and Wizards).
- At the start, do not play your Valkyrie or Ice Spirit (unless your opponent is AFK). These 2 cards are essential to counter the notorious Elite Barbarians.
- If you have a Mega Minion card in your hand, while the Lava Hound is not in your hand, you can feel free to play it. Its cheap cost can allow you to cycle your deck.
- You can play the Lava Hound when you have 10 Elixir. But remember to standby your Valkyrie in case your opponent rush with Elite Barbarians.
- When using the Inferno Dragon, be prepared to use your Arrows since there would be a high chance that your opponent will use swarm troops to distract or kill your Inferno Dragon.
- If your opponent use troops like Musketeer, Wizard, Electro Wizard to counter your push. Use your Fireball.
- If your opponent uses the Inferno Tower, you can use the Ice Spirit to freeze and recharge their tower, so your troops can annihilate the tower more easily.
- If your opponent spawns troops with moderate hitpoints, fireball them and let your Mega Minion finish them up.