This is a very powerful deck which got me to Hog Mountain.
- Page Created by: Sebastienxu467
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Inferno Dragon: Your main way to take out tanks such as P.E.K.K.A and Giant. Inferno Dragon also is your main way to kill a tower. You should never leave an Inferno Dragon on your tower for too long because it will destroy the tower in seconds. A very powerful push in this deck is the Lava Hound followed by an Inferno Dragon and then an Electro Wizard. Lava Hound tanks for the other two cards while Inferno Dragon deals the damage. Electro Wizard deals with opposing Inferno Towers and Inferno Dragons. If your opponent places down an Minion Horde or another high DPS troop down to kill Lava Hound, that troop will be taken out by Inferno Dragon and E-Wiz. You should also place a Wizard down so that he can deal with skeleton armies and goblin gangs. When your troops are nearly at your opponent's tower, clone them all. The cloned cards all have one hitpoint but they are very good for dealing extra damage to your opponents tower and are also very good for distractions. Also, when Lava Hound dies, he spawns six Lava pups which are very good for destroying your enemy's towers. Inferno Dragon and baby dragon are also a very good combo as the two dragons basically cover each other's weaknesses. Baby Dragon can be countered or distracted by tanky cards but is good against swarms or hordes of low hitpoint troops. Inferno Dragon is good against tanks but is vulnerable to swarms or hordes of low hitpoint troops as he targets one target at a time and starts off with very low damage. A well placed Inferno Tower can take out this combo though so you should back it up with with Electro Wizard.
- Lava Hound: Your main tank in the deck. Lava Hound has over three thousand hitpoints at Level one so it is very tanky. Lava Hound is a very resourceful card as when it is killed the Lava Pups it spawns should kill or damage it's destroyer. As said above Lava Hound is very good when placed together with E-Wiz and Inferno Dragon and Wizard and then cloned. Lava Hound is also quite good even when placed out alone because he is very hard to destroy and after he is destroy the Lava Pups should overwhelm most of your opponent's other cards and their tower. Lava Hound with Wizard, Electro Wizard and Prince should be able to overwhelm most of your opponents even in Arena 10. However, you should use this push after the double elixir time because of this combo's expensive cost.
- Baby Dragon: Baby Dragon is a decent splash damager and a good combo with Prince. He is also good when paired with Inferno Dragon. I use Baby Dragon for both attack and defence. He is good at chipping health off your opponent's tower but is also decent at distracting witch and destroying incoming skeleton armies and Goblin Gangs.
- Skeleton Army:
- Electro Wizard: Electro Wizard is extremely good for countering incoming Inferno Dragons and Sparkys which both are used a lot in higher arenas. He is also very good against the Inferno Dragon and Baby Dragon combo and the Baby Dragon and Balloon combo because he can target two targets at once. If left alone E wiz can also do considerable damage to a tower.
- Mega Minion:
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang is used to stop hard hitters like Mini PEKKA and Prince. I usually use it for defence but sometimes for attack too as Goblin Gang can do a lot of damage to an opponent.