The Lava Hound Miner Deck is about getting the Lava Hound to the enemy tower and protecting the Lava Pups.
- Page Created by: Mx78
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Lava Hound: The Lava Hound is the key card of the deck. Use him to tank and use his Lava Pups to ambush.
- Inferno Dragon: The Inferno Dragon is your support for Lava Hound. If the Lava Pups struggle to do damage to the enemy tower, this beast will get the job done. Inferno Dragon is also your defensive troop as a tank melter.
- Miner: The Miner is the second most important card. When the Lava Hound pops, the Miner will tank the Lava Pups to destroy the enemy's Crown Tower. The Miner can also deal good chip damage to Crown Towers.
- Mega Minion: The Mega Minion plays a important role in getting the Lava Hound to safety. He defends against most dangers.
- Zap: Zap will destroy all smaller units including Skeleton Army, Spear Goblins, etc. Zap can also reset charges from Inferno Towers, Inferno Dragons, and Sparkies.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army will take care of most dangers on ground including Elite Barbarians, Hog Rider, and others.
- Fireball: Fireball is vital if your opponent is using an underleveled Musketeer or Wizard. It also works as a panic counter to Minion Horde or Elite Barbarians.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits are the counter of the big dangerous Minion Horde. Without these, the Mega Minion and Inferno Dragon can easily be defeated by them.
- To start the push, plant the Lava Hound on the corner tile of the Arena when you reached 10 Elixir, and start to place Mega Minion and Inferno Dragon behind him.
- Always have two extra Elixir off so you can send Fire Spirits if your opponent placed Minion Horde, or for the Miner if the Lava Hound is about to be destroyed.
- Use Fireball and Zap to destroy enemy's defending troops/buildings.
- After taking down a tower, try to defend your tower with your Skeleton Army, Mega Minion, Inferno Dragon, Fire Spirits and your spells (Fireball and Zap). Skeleton Army, Mega Minion, and Inferno Dragon works well against single-target high hitpoint troops. Fire Spirits are used to destroy incoming swarms.
- The deck is effective at counter push, for example your Inferno Dragon and Mega Minion just defend against Giant + splash combo. Place a Lava Hound/Miner to tank them, forcing your opponent to react fast.
- Be careful when playing the Lava Hound, as your enemy might rush other lane with cards like the Hog Rider, or Elite Barbarians.