This battle deck is one which centers around defending with hard-to-hit air cards, then counterpushing with the heavy-duty Lava Hound and a batch of Spells. Punish your opponent with this (mostly) all-air deck.
- Page Created by: Type: Sparky
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Lava Hound: The Lava Hound is your main tank, and should not be used otherwise. Only try your hand with the Hound if you're confident your opponent's counters are out of rotation or if you have a major Elixir advantage.
- Baby Dragon: The Baby Dragon is your main splash killer. He has a lot of health, too, so he can be thrown in when tanking is needed. When behind a Hound, he is for taking out anything that gets behind it.
- Inferno Dragon: The Inferno Dragon is for taking out tanks and other high-health unit. Can also be used as a sacrifice to lone Electro Wizards or similar troops so that the tower can kill it.
- Mega Minion: Mega Minion is mainly for killing medium-health units on either side, and for doing major damage once it's at the tower.
- Minions: Minions are a cheap anti-swarm card. Really good when behind the Hound as a distraction and for taking out Tombstone.
- Tombstone: The Tombstone is your anti-ground card. Use it to distract (and kill) Elite Barbarians, Royal Giants and other cards like it. Can lure tanks so that your other troops can finish off whatever's behind the tank before the tank itself. Not to be used on offense, though.
- Arrows: Arrows are a Minion/Goblin Gang killer, and also help you to vanquish spellbait decks. They can also be used last-minute if Lightning doesn't finish off the tower. Can be used on your side to kill threatening swarms (like an accumulated Graveyard).
- Lightning: Lightning is for resetting your opponent's Inferno, Elixir Collector and for damaging enemy units when there is no tower. A great card overall, but is to be used wisely. Can be used as a last-minute anti-tank defense.[[Category:Battle Decks created by Type: Sparky]]
- Don't drop the Hound until a few seconds before Double Elixir, so that you can actually defend things.
- Remember that the Inferno Dragon is mainly for defense unless you have a massive Hound push going. On the note of enemy Inferno cards, Lightning is of utmost importance when battling an Inferno Tower.
- Drop the Tombstone as a 4-3 plant, so that units have to take the long way around.
- The Dragons can be dropped as a sacrifice due to their high HP. Don't be afraid to occasionally drop them down when your tower is threatened by a Wizard.
- This deck works like any other standard Beatdown deck: Don't commit to pushes unless you're 100% sure it's the right time. This deck is especially fragile, as the Hound can't just be dropped to tank Elite Barbarians or similar units.