- Page Created by: Idhn
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 10
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4
- Zap: Use to kill groups of weak troops. It can kill Minions, Minion Horde and Skeleton Army. It can also reset the Inferno Tower or Dragon's damage, but it doesn't kill them alone, so using an Electro Wizard is better.
- Lava Hound: The Lava Hound is the base of the deck. Use it to attack the enemy. The Lava Hound is a tanker, so put an Inferno Dragon or Mega Minion near it. Put it in all the way in the back of the battlefield, and then put behind it other cards. When it in the range of a crown tower, put Graveyard on the crown tower.
- Graveyard: Put Graveyard only when there is a tanker in the Crown Tower range. Lava Hound is better, but Valkyrie is also good. When you put Graveyard, make sure you have a Zap, to kill Skeleton Army or Goblin Gang.
- Valkyrie: Use the Valkyrie for defense. She can kill a lot of cards - Skeleton Army, Barbarians, Elite Barbarians, Goblin Gang, Spear Goblins, Goblins, Wizards of all types, Executioner, Princess and more. Don't use her to attack, but if you already have a Valkyrie and she has most of her HP, you can put a Mega Minion or Graveyard.
- Skeleton Army: Skeleton Army is too a defensive card. It can kill Prince, Princess (when she attacks a Crown Tower), Elite Barbarians, Hog Rider, Three Musketeers, Royal Giant, Giant Skeleton, Mini P.E.K.K.A, P.E.K.K.A. and Graveyard. Remember Zap or The Log can kill all Skeletons, so try use it after your enemy use these cards.
- Mega Minion: Mega Minion is offensive and defensive. It can be in the Lava Hound attacks, but it can kill troops with low or medium HP.
- Electro Wizard: Electro Wizard is a defensive card, but it can be at attacks. He can fast kill air troops, for example Balloon or Baby Dragon. Smart using with Electro Wizard can kill Minions, Skeleton Army or Minion Horde. The Electro Wizard can also reset the Prince, Dark Prince, Battle Ram and Sparky charging, and reset the Inferno Tower or Dragon damage.
- Inferno Dragon: Inferno Dragon is offensive, but it can be defensive too. You can put it behind the Lava Hound when you attack, but it can kill tankers, for example Giant, Giant Skeleton, Royal Giant and P.E.K.K.A.
- The full attack of the deck can be only when the Elixir is doubled.
- The full attack includes these cards:
- Lava Hound - Place the Lava Hound it the front of the pushes. It's a tanker, so it's destined to to keep the other troops by let things attack it.
- Inferno Dragon & Graveyard - To deal a lot of damage to the Crown Towers.
- Mega Minion - To deal damage to the Crown Tower and keep the troops by killing other troops, mostly air troops..
- Electro Wizard - To kill air troops and destroy Inferno Towers.
- Valkyrie - To keep the Electro Wizard.
- Zap - To kill Skeleton Army after you put Graveyard and to kill Minions and Minion Horde.
- Royal Giant, Golem and Hog Rider - There is no buildings at this deck, so it's hard to stop Hog Riders and Golems before they arrive the Crown Tower, and stopping a Royal Giant before he harms the crown towers is almost impossible. Golem attacks are very deadly, because they can have a Golem and a Hog Rider or a Royal Giant.
- Three Musketeers, Executioner and Minion Horde - It's easy to kill these cards when they are offensive (with a Valkyrie, Electro Wizard, Zap or Skeleton Army), but when they are defensive, it's hard to kill Minion Horde or Executioner before they deal a high damage to the attack and very hard to kill Three Musketeers before they kill the Lava Hound.
- Inferno Tower - This is the weakest counter of this deck, but it's a deadly defense. Without an Electro Wizard, the Inferno Tower kills the Lava Hound very fast.
- Zap - You can replace it with an Ice Spirit.
- Lava Hound - The Lava Hound is the base of the deck, but if you don't have this card, you can replace it with a Golem or Giant.
- Graveyard - You can replace it with a Balloon, Rage, The Log, Princess, Goblin Barrel, Elixir Collector, Clone, Baby Dragon, Ice Golem, Ice Wizard, Freeze, Fireball, Poison, or Miner.
- Valkyrie - You can replace it with an Executioner, The Log, Princess, Bowler, Baby Dragon, Ice Wizard, Wizard, Fireball or Poison.
- Skeleton Army - You can replace it by Guards, Inferno Tower, Cannon, Bomb Tower, Barbarians, Tombstone or Skeletons.
- Mega Minion - You can replace it with a Balloon, Minions, Minion Horde, Princess, Executioner, Baby Dragon, Ice Wizard or Musketeer.
- Electro Wizard - You can replace it with a Lightning, Ice Spirit, Ice Wizard, Ice Golem, Witch, Minions, Minion Horde, Princess, Balloon or Baby Dragon.
- Inferno Dragon - You can replace it with a Balloon, Baby Dragon, Minions, Minion Horde or Musketeer.