This deck has a counter for everything. It got me from Builders Workshop to Jungle Arena in no time.
- Page Created by: XxDestroyer69xX
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Lava Hound: Main tank. Use it to shield Balloon and your other troops.
- Balloon: Main win condition, deals huge damage when it reaches Arena Tower. Always protect it with Lava Hound and other troops.
- Minion Horde: Defensive swarm card. Use Minion Horde's insane DPS to counter high-hitpoint troops like Giant, P.E.K.K.A., etc. Can also be used on offense with troops tanking the Minions.
- Mega Minion: Defensive troop with high DPS. Mega Minion can take care of air and ground threats, and also a cycle card. Can also support your LavaLoon pushes well.
- Arrows: Area damage spell, mainly to counter swarms such as Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, Minion Horde, etc. Can also finish off weakened Crown Towers.
- Skeleton Army: Another defensive swarm card. Skeleton Army is used to counter single-target troops and high-hitpoint troops. Skeleton Army is also a great distraction.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits are great against swarms. They can be used both on offense and defense. They can also cycle your deck.
- Ice Wizard: Defensive troop. His slowing ability is a great support on defense and offense.
- To start your push, when you reached 10 Elixir, place the Lava Hound in the corner of the Arena. And then place the Balloon behind it.
- Support your LavaLoon push with Mega Minion, Fire Spirits, Minion Horde, Arrows, or Ice Wizard. It depends on what counters your enemy brought.
- Mega Minion can counter glass cannons like Musketeer, Wizard, Electro Wizard, etc.
- Fire Spirits can quickly destroy the Minion Horde/air swarms.
- The Minion Horde can distract and destroy the Inferno Tower, but watch out for splash troops or spells.
- Just like Fire Spirits, Arrows can destroy the Minion Horde.
- Ice Wizard can support the push by slowing down defensive troops/buildings. Reducing their effectiveness.
- After taking down a tower, defend your towers with Ice Wizard, Mega Minion, Minion Horde, and Skeleton Army.
- Beware when you deploy the Lava Hound, as the opponent can rush other lane with dangerous cards like Elite Barbarians. You can avoid this by putting the Balloon first and then the Lava Hound in front of it.