A good LavaLoon Freeze deck with many possibilities and strategies.
- Page Created by: FishAreBlue
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
- Lava Hound: The Lava Hound is a very sturdy tank that can deal with lots of damage.
- Balloon: The Balloon deals a lot of damage, and is medium on health.
- Freeze: The Freeze is for freezing troops that are trying to counter the LavaLoon push.
- Zap: Zap should be used to deal with Infernos, Sparky, and Skarmy.
- Inferno Tower: The Inferno Tower should be used for defense and for tanks.
- Wizard: The Wizard should be in the push with LavaLoon and can deal with swarms.
- Archers: Archers are for cleanup that approaches your tower.
- Skeleton Army: Skeleton Army is a counter for Elite Barbs. so try to make your opponent not hit it with Zap.
- Telling by the name, this is a LavaLoon deck, but not a regular one. With the Freeze, you can maximize damage done and freeze the opponents troops.
- Start off by placing the Lava Hound in the back.
- Follow up with a Balloon behind it.
- Place your Wizard for any swarms distracting the Balloon and Lava Hound.
- Put Freeze for any building, mainly the Inferno Tower.
- Archers for any distracting units.
- Zap for resetting units, and for killing Skeleton Army.