If you put Lava Hound, Balloon, and Ice Wiz, it will take down a tower but your opponent could counter the push with the right cards so be careful when or where you put it.
- Page Created by: Clasherboi
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Lava Hound: Use it as a tank for the Balloon and the Ice Wiz.
- Ice Wizard: Slows down troops/buildings. He works well as a support for your LavaLoon push, and also a great defensive card.
- Balloon: Your main win condition. Best used behind the Lava Hound and with Freeze.
- Freeze: Freeze can support your Balloon pushes by freezing down defenses. Can also be used in defense to freeze pushes, allowing your defensive troops like Skeleton Army to wipe them.
- Ice Spirit: Ice Spirit is used to freeze troops/buildings for a short time, giving you more time to counter them.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits are great against swarm of low-hitpoints troops, like Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, and Minion Horde. They can also deal great damage against melee glass cannons like Lumberjack.
- Arrows: Arrows is used to get rid of swarms like Minion Horde from interrupting your pushes.
- Skeleton Army: Skeleton Army is useful for taking out ground tanks, single-target troops, and as a distraction to enemy's troops, buildings, and Arena Towers.
- The LavaLoon and Ice Wiz push is recommended to be placed when the Elixir bar is full (10 Elixir).
- The push is also recommended to be started near the King's Tower since it can give you enough Elixir for the push and also for defend.
- Start by placing the Lava Hound in the back, then put the Balloon behind it, the Balloon will push the Lava Hound faster and not will not get damaged because the Lava Hound protecting it has lots of health. Use your Arrows if they put Minions, or Minion Horde.
- Use Freeze when your opponent has placed the defenses. It will freeze them, allowing your Balloon to go straight to the tower unhindered.
- The Lava Hound alone won't deal that much damage so you always have to put a Balloon with it.
- You can also put Ice Wizard to support your LavaLoon push by slowing down the defenses placed by your opponent.