This deck is (Obviously) based around the Lava Hound. It will be used to tank for other damage-dealing cards like Baby Dragon and Musketeer.
- Page Created by: ModdingArt
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Lava Hound: This is used to tank, always place it at the back of the Arena.
- The Log: This use is obvious, place it down to clear Skeleton Army and any other ground swarms. You can also use its knockback on other troops if you can't afford a hit on your tower.
- Baby Dragon: This is used as a damage-dealer behind the Hound and also to deal small splash damage.
- Musketeer: Another damage-dealing card and can be used defensively, mainly against air units like Balloon.
- Barbarians: Can easily counter Elite Barbarians, and most ground threats.
- Minions: To take care of small swarms, air and ground units or to deal extra damage on offence.
- Fire Spirits: Can take care of swarms easily and is a good cycle card.
- Spear Goblins: Offers huge defensive plays and can be used to chip.
- Place the Lava Hound behind a Princess Tower and then place a Baby Dragon or Musketeer behind it.
- If your opponent can easily counter the hound, then another good push is Musketeer + Fire Spirits + Spear Goblins. But this push can be easily countered by a Valkyrie or Fireball.
- You can use Minions to distract Inferno Tower if your opponent using it to counter Lava Hound.
- You will obviously want to defend first, then counterpush for best results. For example, the Baby Dragon or the Minions just took out a Graveyard. Use the LH to tank them for counter push.
- Most ground threats are very easy to counter, thanks to Barbarians. The Barbs are very bulky and can't get one-shot by a Level 2 P.E.K.K.A. if they are level 8. Use them often.
- To counter tank + splash combo, it is best to put the Barbarians on top of support troops. For example, your opponent put a Giant and then a Wizard or a Witch behind it. Put the Barbarians on top of the Wizard or the Witch, they will quickly kill them, and move on to finish the Giant.
- Watch out for Balloon Freeze. It can counter this deck well, since most have Inferno Tower. When playing against this deck, use the Musketeer, then place Minions after he Freezes the Musketeer and Tower. If there is a tank, use the Barbarians.