A defensive deck that aims to destroy one of the opponent's towers within the time limit while keeping your own towers as unharmed as possible.
- Page Created by: InkaLord
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Rocket: Destroy "rushers" such as Hog Riders, Balloons, Barbarians, etc. If you're well defended, use it to damage opponent's towers when they spawn a unit nearby (it will damage their tower and kill any weak/mid unit in range).
- Goblin Barrel: Use it as a counter attack when enemy is low on Elixir.
- Bomb Tower: Defensive structure. Place these in the right moment and at the right location and you can nulify most of your enemy's attacks.
- Inferno Tower: Same as above. Use this against dangerous building targeting troops and tanks.
- Valkyrie: If attacking, team these badgirls with a Baby Dragon to give your enemy a hard time (and to buy you enough time to gather Elixir for defensive structures). If defending, use her to lure ground units while your defensive towers do the heavy damage.
- Arrows: Use Arrows to either destroy incoming Minion Hordes, clones or when you know the only counter the enemy has to your Goblin Barrel is Skarmy. Throw them both at the same time and enjoy some good damage. I like to use these to kill Princesses as well.
- Ice Wizard: I use Ice Wizards as a way to minimize the enemy's damage to my towers when one of his units slipped through my defenses. A Hog Rider under ice spells can do considerably less damage than one at full speed, for example. Use the Ice Wizard for what he was intended: Slow enemies down.
- Baby Dragon: Same role as Valkyrie.
- Defense is your priority. If you can't win it, don't lose it.
- You have a good defensive setup. Bomb Towers and Inferno Towers will require some heavy investment from the opponent and will most of the time make them re-adjust their strategy.
- Only use your Arrows and Rockets as offensive cards when you're pretty sure he's not sending in a horde or a rusher.
- Barrels are your primary attack card, lure the tower's attention with a Baby Dragon + Valkyrie combo (but never forget they're only there as bait).