This deck uses the Ice Golem in two different win-condition combos that each have different counters, allowing you to take your opponent by surprise.
- Page Created by: King Dragonhoff
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Ice Golem: Absorbs damage from the Crown Tower and other sources for a while to protect the main attacking cards; can also be used in a pinch to slow down attacking troops
- Mega Minion: Used to counter most troops; chosen over Minions if the troop does splash damage
- Fireball: An important counter card used to cripple offensive pushes and protect the main attack cards while performing an offensive push
- Tombstone: Used as a cheap first line of defense; pulls building-targeting troops away from the Crown Tower
- Elite Barbarians: One of the main attacking cards; also used to counter large ground troops (this can usually be turned into an offensive push)
- Minions: Used to counter most troops; chosen over the Mega Minion if the troop does single-target damage
- Zap: Used to defeat low-health troops played by the opponent
- Graveyard: The other main attacking card; can also be used to counter troops with slow attack speeds, such as the P.E.K.K.A. and Sparky
- This deck has two main offensive combos. The Fireball and Zap are used to counter cards that are played to stop these pushes. These combos are best played soon after the opponent plays any cards that are especially threatening to your offensive push or, of course, when the opponent is low on Elixir.
- The main offensive combos are:
- Ice Golem with Elite Barbarians: The Ice Golem is deployed at the bridge, and a second later, the swift Elite Barbarians are deployed, giving the opponent little time to react. Be ready with a Fireball or Zap to deal with any resistance.
- Ice Golem with Graveyard: The Ice Golem is deployed at the bridge, and the Graveyard is cast on the Crown Tower. Try to time it so that the Crown Tower has just begun targeting the Ice Golem when the first Skeleton pops up. Again, be ready to counter the opponent's defense with the spells.
- During double Elixir, you may have enough Elixir to back up the offensive push with the Mega Minion or Minions.
- All of the cards in this deck can be used effectively on defense as well. It has no offense-only cards, such as the Hog Rider. When the opponent plays a card, you should almost always have a good counter for it in your hand.
- Lava Hound tip: If the opponent deploys a Lava Hound, instead of deploying the Minions to counter it, immediately deploy the Elite Barbarians at the bridge. The Lava Hound will be unable to do anything to stop them, and its cost ensures that the opponent has few options. Doing this, the opponent will be forced to abandon the push that they planned to use the Lava Hound in, and the Lava Hound can easily be countered with the Minions when it finally gets near your Crown Tower without back-up. This play can also be effective if the opponent deploys other heavy troops such as the P.E.K.K.A. or Golem, but the Elite Barbarians would need to be played on the opposite lane in order for this to work.