This is the original Hog Trifecta deck that was once the most powerful deck in the meta, and though it isn't as strong now, the combo can still be deadly.
- Page Created by: BillyJoeTheThird
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Hog Rider: Your win condition. The Hog Rider deals massive damage to towers if it can reach it and it's really fast.
- Valkyrie: The swarm killer and support troop annihilator. Valkyrie can be used in a Hog Rider push. Put the Hog behind her to give her a boost!
- Musketeer: Your main air defense against the Lava Hound and Balloon, as well as support for your Hog Rider to take out distracting buildings from a range.
- Skeletons: A cycle card that can support in a defense as well as distract buildings in a Hog Rider push. Can be used to counter Miner.
- Elixir Collector: This is used to generate Elixir to gain an elixir advantage. Placement is key, depending on what your opponent has to counter it.
- Poison: This is used to destroy troops countering your Hog Rider, as well as swarm protection. Cast this spell next to a troop and arena tower as well as a building to destroy their defense and allow your Hog to make it through.
- Zap: The main swarm protection of your deck. Can be used to kill Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, and weaken Minions or Minion Horde. Also used to reset Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon.
- Cannon: The main defensive building. Pull troops like Giants and other Hog Riders to assist on defense.
- Put the Hog Rider behind Valkyrie to push her forward so she can take out swarms that are killing the Hog.
- The Musketeer is your only air counter other than the spells, so protect her in a defense against air units so she doesn't get killed.
- Place the Elixir Collector behind your arena tower so if your opponent decides to Poison it, it doesn't assist on their push. Place it in the center in front of your King's Tower to counter the Miner and Rocket.