- Page Created by: Luke314
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Bomber: Used for taking out swarms of enemies like Skeleton Army. Can also deal high damage to a crown tower if the tower is distracted
- Musketeer: Used for taking out airborne troops like Balloon and Baby Dragon. Not bad on offense, either.
- Skeleton Army: Used for taking out high hitpoint troops that hit hard but take a while to re hit. Example: Prince
- Arrows: Used for taking out Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, etc.
- Rocket: Used for taking out high hitpoint cards that you have no good counter for. Can also finish off Towers
- Hog Rider: One of the two offensive cards in this deck. Best used with supporting troops.
- Goblin Barrel: Another one of the two offensive cards in this deck. Try Pairing it up with Hog Rider for an amazing offensive push!
- Baby Dragon: Used for taking out Swarms of enemies. Can also deal good damage to towers if used right.
- For a really good offensive push, Try Hog Rider + Goblin Barrel. Place the Rider 1st and then launch the Barrel. The tower will be distracted by the Hog Rider, and the Goblins can do amazing damage.
- Another good offensive push is Hog Rider + Baby Dragon, But be sure to place the dragon either farther up or much earlier than the Hog Rider.
- If there is a high hitpoint flying troop headed your way, Baby Dragon + Musketeer is the way to go. Can easily take out Balloon with the Balloon dealing little or no damage to your tower
- In the final minute, Try Hog Rider+Baby Dragon, and then add Skeleton Army! This is not an easy combo to take out.