- Page Created by: kavishkabartlett
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Barbarian Bowl
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Hog Rider: This is the main offensive card. The Hog can easily get one to two hits if the opponent has played defensive troops not defensive buildings.
- Goblin Barrel: Goblin Barrel is the second main offensive card. Goblin Barrel is most effective directly on the tower, but you could put the Goblin Barrel on an Elixir Collector or other buildings types.
- Arrows: Arrows is the only spell card in this deck and is used to take out cards like Minion Horde, Skeleton Army, Goblin Barrel, etc.
- Baby Dragon: Baby Dragon can be used as a reinforcement troops to the Hog, or can be used in replacement of Arrows if you have used your Arrows and not cycled back yet.
- Spear Goblins: Spear Goblins are good offense and defense troops. They can be used to stop a heavy but slow to hit troop on defense and can do some chip damage behind a mini-tank troop.
- Barbarians: Barbarians are the main defensive card in this deck. Barbs are a really good counter to Giant + Wizard pushes or any tank + Wizard push. They only are good if placed right and it can sometimes be hard. You have to place the Barbs right on top of the Wizard so the Barbs split up around the Wizard so the Wizard can't hit all the Barbs at once. If they don't split up they still can take out the Wizard, but all the Barbs will be at low health.
- Skeleton Army: Skeleton Army is the second main defensive card. Skeleton army is for troops that hit hard but take a while to re-hit. A P.E.K.K.A. is an example of this type of card. Barbs would not be as good of a counter to P.E.K.K.A. as the P.E.K.K.A. will usually one shot the Barbs and maybe take out all of the Barbs. However be careful of splash damage spells that can take out Skarmy with ease.
- Musketeer: Musketeer is an offensive and defensive card. The Musketeer can defend well against most high hitpoints air troops like Baby Dragon, Lava Hound, Balloon, etc. It also can take out ground troops like Witch and sometimes Mini P.E.K.K.A., Goblin Gang, etc. The Musketeer can be replaced with the Mega Minion, The Mega Minion deals more damage and has more health, therefore Mega Minion is a better defensive troop, however the Mega Minion only has little range and has slow movement speed, and therefore Musketeer is a better offensive choice.
- Often a good offensive strategy is to place the Hog and then place the Goblin Barrel on the tower. Make sure the Hog gets targeted by the Arena Tower otherwise less damage will be done. Before doing this offensive push, try and draw out the opponents spell card because the opponent most likely does not have a second spell card. If you succeed in this, this push will be more effective since the Goblins can then stay alive.
- Another offensive strategy is to place a Baby Dragon and a Musketeer behind it. Make sure the Baby Dragon is ahead of the Musketeer so the tower will target the Baby Dragon. Don't put the Musketeer too far behind because the Musketeer won't get as many hits in. If the Musketeer is placed right sometimes it will target the Arena Tower before your opponent puts a counter down and do decent damage.
- Another strategy is to place Baby Dragon and then Spear Goblins. The Baby Dragon will take all the hits form the tower, and the Spear Goblins can do some decent damage.