Created recently by me, and this deck gives me 11 wins on Classic Challenge (which is my first time), also have tried it in ladder and the result is quite good.
- Page Created by: AssassinOnDisguise
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Hog Rider: Your main offensive troop, you can shield him with Knight, and you can also support him with Goblin Gang and spells to increase the offensive power.
- Knight: Your mini-tank, use it mainly for defense against Elite Barbarians, Splanks, Glass Cannons, etc. Can become meat shield for the Hog and other troops.
- Poison: Your medium damage spell, use this to cripple pushes, against Three Musketeers, Elixir Collector, also can support your Hog Rider by destroying swarms, can also counter Graveyard although a bit unreliable, since most of the time, the Skeletons will still land few hits on the tower.
- Goblin Gang: Your swarms, use the gang for defense, mainly against tanks and medium health troops. You can also combine Hog with the Goblin Gang, the goblins will protect Hog from any defensive buildings.
- Ice Spirit: Ice Spirit is used for defensive against fast moving troops, and cycling your deck, can also be paired with Hog to freeze tower/troops, allowing Hog to deal more damage.
- Zap: Zap is used to destroy swarms for your Hog Rider or for defense, counter Goblin Barrel (if not tanked), and also save your tower from dangerous Sparky and Inferno Dragon in case your Electro Wizard not in cycle.
- Inferno Tower: Your main tank killer, use it to counter Golem, P.E.K.K.A., Giant, and medium health troops that target buildings only, and sometimes can be used to defeat Elite Barbarians with the help of Knight/Goblin Gang.
- Electro Wizard: Electro Wizard is used for defense because of his stun attacks and spawn damage. Counter most Sparky, Balloon, and Inferno Dragon pushes. You can also make a deadly push with him. His spawn damage can also counter most swarms in case your Zap has been baited, or not in cycle.
- Make sure you have the cards at good level (Tourney Standards and higher) before using this deck.
- If you have Hog in your starting hand, use him quickly.
- Support your Hog with Ice Spirit, Goblin Gang, Zap, Poison or Electro Wizard to maximize his offensive power.
- Don't drop Poison quickly when you used Hog. Instead, use it after 1-2 seconds after you deployed the Hog, this will suprise your opponent if they use swarms to counter the Hog.
- The deck's power relied at counter pushing because the deck has many defensive troops.
- Only use Inferno Tower against tanks, and medium-health troops that targets buildings only.
- Use Goblin Gang in defense against Goblin Barrel, single-target troops and high hitpoint troops. But watch out for Logs or Arrows that can kill the Goblins easily.
- Use Knight for defense against medium-health troops that targets all, like Musketeer, Wizard, after Knight survived on defense, you can put the Hog Rider, the Knight will take the damage, while Hog will deal damage to Arena Towers. If there are Skeleton Army or Goblin Gang, use your Zap or Poison.
- In case they used Minion Horde, use both of the Zap and the Poison to kill the Minions quickly.