- Page Created by: Clutterstep89
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Hog Rider: It's a freakin' Hog Rider - use it with any other card to make a small push.
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang - IT NEEDS TO BE LEVEL 9+ TO USE IT IN JUNGLE. Use it with Hog Rider or Valkyrie to make a push, or just on its own for chip damage. I recommend using it with Hog as it can completely obliterate counters like skarmy, inferno tower, cannon and more. It can also do amazing chip to tower if left ignored
- Electro Wizard: I mainly use it for defense, but it has offensive uses too.
- The Log: Good for prediction with the Hog (that's when you use the Log about a second after using your push card to "predicatively" kill something like a Skeleton Army) Best used at level 2+.
- Princess: Useful for killing Minion Hordes, or just for a bit of chip damage.
- Fireball: Fireball is good for just about everything. Destroying pushes, chipping down towers, killing counters, and much more.
- Valkyrie: Put her in front of the Hog rider, and not only will you have good Hog damage, but she will destroy most good counters for the Hog, and she will tank for him, too.
- Mega Minion: Just. The Mega Minion. My favorite card in the game. its like a flying Mini P.E.K.K.A.! And for just 3 Elixir!
- Put Valkyrie in front of Hog Rider so the Hog speeds up the Valkyrie.
- Use Mega Minion and Electro Wizard to take down tanks and Valkyrie for ground support troops.
- Use The Log to push back enemy units to give your troops the edge.
- Hog Rider - Goblin Gang - Make sure that the stab Goblins are in front of him, and the Spear Goblins in behind.
- Electro Wizard + Valkyrie - Both the Valk and the Electro Wizard do pretty good damage. good for stressing out the opponent.
- Princess - Chip... chip... chip... chip...
- Mega Minion + Hog rider/Valkyrie - Mega Minion will do TONS of damage if paired with a tank.
- Hog Rider + Electro wizard - Hog + a Zap every 1.5 seconds is just...OP....(But weak to swarms, so be careful)