- Page Created by: Ragelike1134
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Furnace: The heart of this deck. It is used to ether chip or defend.
- Zap: To control the deck, to cycle, and to stun.
- Mega Minion: Used mainly to defend against non-swarms. Though it can be good for offense.
- Wizard: Used to defend against any swarms and to counterpush.
- Night Witch: Used to defend against practically anything. And used to counterpush.
- Hog Rider: Used to chip and cycle.
- Lightning: Used to take out groups of medium health troops and maybe damage towers. Can be used against Elixir Collectors.
- Skeletons: Used to distract and cycle.
- Furnace is the heart of this deck. Protect it to help on both chippy offense or defense.
- Keep trying to maintain a chip cycle by these cards: Hog Rider, Night Witch, and Furnace.
- Skeletons, Mega Minion, and Zap for better, but no chip cycling.
- Opponent starts a big push, use a Hog Rider to rush the other side.
- Use Night Witch like a walking tombstone than can attack through the river.
- Mega Minion is a great support card in this deck.
- With no big tank, this is a chip cycle deck so we don't need to start bug pushes.
- Hog Rider is the tank in this deck. It has more health than a Knight.
- Hog Rider is also the main troop to chip towers.
Skeletons: Ice Spirit
Mega Minion: Flying Machine
Before using this deck:
- This deck is very good in 2v2 and sudden death challenge.
- However it is not that good with a low level Furnace than can't even chip towers.
- I haven't tested this in tournament standards yet so I don't know how good it is in tournament standards 1v1 or ladder.