This is deck is easy to use and the cards can be obtained early in the game in arena 3. This is a heavy push deck used by the giant, hog rider, and X-Bow. It is not very expensive and can handle lava hound very well. Double elixir time is when this deck shines.
- Page Created by: Tommy Orangeseed
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- X-bow: X-Bow will be your defense and offense in the game. It is very strong when paired with the Giant and Hog Rider.
- Giant: Giant will be your meat shield and will be protecting your Hog Rider in the push.
- Hog Rider: The Hog Rider will be dropped behind the Giant so the Giant can move faster and when the Giant dies, the Hog Rider will still deal massive damage.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army will be used for protecting the X-Bow and your towers from cards such as the Barbarians, Elite Barbarians, Miners, and other troops.
- Arrows: The Arrows will be used to permanently kill the Minion Horde and protect it from your X-Bow since the X-Bow can't hit air troops.
- Zap: Zap must be used for eliminating the Skarmy when someone deploys it on either the X-Bow, Crown Tower, or the Giant and Hog Rider. Also used for resetting Sparky, Prince, Minion Horde, etc.
- Musketeer: Musketeer is a decent 4 elixir ranged troop with high damage, moderate health, and your shot against Balloons and Lava Hounds.
- Minions: Minions are your cheap way of eliminating slow attacking troops such as the Mini P.E.K.K.A.or troops that can't attack air.
- Hog Rider + Minions
- Hog Rider + Zap
- Musketeer + Giant + Zap
- Giant + X-Bow + Arrows
- Hog Rider + X-Bow
- Musketeer + Hog Rider + Zap
- Place the Giant at the back and wait for it to slowly gain 10 elixir again, the place the Hog Rider behind the Giant and place the X-Bow at the same side. Get Zap or Arrows ready in case. Now your opponent has to chose over countering the Giant Hog Rider or the X-Bow. Use the Skarmy if your opponent uses Barbs or Elite Barbs to attack the X-Bow.