This is a deck that my friend created for me and it worked really well for me.
- Page Created by: Luke314
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Hog Rider: Main offensive card. Takes down the towers. Can be replaced with Giant, it depends on your preference.
- Fire Spirits: Used for taking out swarms or dealing huge damage to medium hitpoint troops that will cause problems for your tower if not destroyed, like Mini P.E.K.K.A and Musketeer. Can also deal decent damage to a tower if the tower is distracted. Can be replaced by Bomber.
- Skeleton Army: Used for taking out card like Prince, P.E.K.K.A, and Musketeer. Can deal massive damage to tower if ignored. Can be replaced with Minion Horde.
- Musketeer: Used for taking out Airborne troops like Minions and Baby Dragon. In pushes, can protect the Hog Rider from airborne troops. Can deal a lot of damage to a tower in her own right.
- Arrows: Used for taking out cards like Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, and Goblin Gang. Also good for finishing off towers with extremely low hitpoints left.
- Cannon: Used for taking out high hitpoint troops that are on their own. Perfect for taking out opposing Hog Riders if placed right.
- Baby Dragon: Used for taking out swarms of enemies when Arrows is not in your deck. Also good against high hitpoint troops that do not attack air. Also deals good damage to Arena Towers.
- Goblin Barrel: 2nd offensive card. Deals HUGE damage to a tower if the tower is distracted. For A major offensive push, Try Hog Rider and Goblin Barrel!
- Hog Rider + Goblin Barrel= High damage if not destruction of tower. Perfect Starter offensive push
- You never have to worry about balloons again with Baby Dragon and Musketeer. Also a good offensive push.
- Hog Rider + Fire Spirits, also known as the Pig Push, is a very good offensive push
- In the last minute, Try Hog Rider+Baby Dragon+Musketeer. It is like the trifecta, but better!