Hello again, folks! Today, since I am not very good at deck-building, here is a nice heavy deck created by my pro clanmate, Hazuto. Although heavy, he claims that it works finely (but only for some people, so I do not really recommend this deck).
- Page Created by: Kirnemiscrits
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.5
- P.E.K.K.A.: The almighty threat that will lead the deck to victory. P.E.K.K.A.'s high damage will be guarded by Wizard's splash damage, and may defend against tanks.
- Inferno Tower: Will finely crush Hog Riders and other win-conditions, and that's because that's its use!
- Guards: Your versatile defense card. Hazuto claims that it can help counter some ground troops, but can't be killed as easily as the Skarmy.
- Elite Barbarians: Fine, I admit that Hazuto is a dirty E-Barbs user, and of course you know what these guys can do. If they're too undignified for you, replace them with another fast win-condition like the Hog Rider.
- Wizard: Wizard can set up nice counterpushes, and will defend anything to keep the P.E.K.K.A. moving. Showtime!
- Zap: All hail the Zap! Skarmy may be a tough enemy on this deck, so have the most versatile spell ever.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Mini Pancake-Eating King Killing Assailant here will do some very nice devastation hits or defend against RG's.
- Fireball: No more pesky 3 Cancerteers to defend the enemy's puny base. Or Magi. Or to defend.
- Since this deck is utterly expensive, save as much elixir as you can to build up good pushes. you have to train yourself to control the feeling of placing elixir down.
- If you can manage this heavy deck, then you can go full beatdown on your opponents. The primary push you should do is a Wizard + P.E.K.K.A push, but many other types of powerful, expensive pushes can be made as well.
- Try to avoid counterpushes, as you will need all the health of all the troops.
- Keep Guards, Elite Barbarians, and Mini Pekka on your hand for defense. Send one of them with any big push for supplementary purposes, such as destroying distractions.
- For example, if the enemy places an Ice Golem to distract your P.E.K.K.A, send Elite Barbarians to destroy it or to defend the Wizard.