Disclaimer: THIS IS MEANT TO BE A CONTROL DECK, SO SORRY IF THIS WASN'T WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR.
Hi Guys! This deck is really good for F2P players who have got the Graveyard and Bandit. It is a really easy deck to level up, as there is a lot of common cards. This deck is good for players Arena 8 and above.
- Page Created by: Azuma53
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Graveyard: This card is your main win condition, which could deal a lot of damage if you play it correctly and if you can figure your opponent's hand. Make sure you play it with the Knight or Bandit in play, or this may not work as well. This cannot be replaced, unless you changed around a few cards.
- Mortar: Mortar is great defensively and offensively. It can take out annoying cards like Barbarians, Archers, Spear Goblins and unprotected support cards. It also is a good drag to cards like Hog Rider and Giant.
- Bandit: The Bandit is really great at handling mini tanks and can deal over 1000 damage on Crown Towers if left untouched. It also can be great against general tanks that only attack buildings. Great synergy with Graveyard. This card could replaced with a more expensive Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Valkyrie as the Bandit hasn't been out for very long yet.
- Knight: Knight is a really good and cheap mini tank which can be really annoying at times. It is really good with Graveyard as well, and does really well against tanks. It can do work against Golem if you have the Inferno Tower in play.
- Inferno Tower: The Inferno Tower is one of the most important cards in this deck as it deals with most tanks. Good Hog drag and can be game changing. Mainly important for LavaLoon.
- Ice Golem: Ice Golem is a good defensive card that can deal with Skeletons cheaply, like a Zap. It also is good for stalling frail, but powerful troops, like the Mega Minion and Baby Dragon. This could be replaceable for Zap for Minions. but then you do have the Mega Minion and the minuscule death damage from the Ice Golem.
- Mega Minion: Mega Minion is the king of taking out air troops. Great for LavaLoon counter and tanks/mini tanks. Make sure you use your Mega Minion only on defence, unless you have got a big push.
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang is like the Skeleton Army, but can hit air and have less troops spawning in. Main purpose of this card is to swarm. Replaceable for Skeleton Army.
- Start the battle by placing the Knight behind the King Tower to secure a good defence. Support him with the Bandit or Mega Minion for a small push. Once your push has approached the arena towers, you can play the Graveyard to the side. While the tower is attacking the Knight, the Skeletons will spawn, dealing immense damage to the tower. If you see a tank card, rush the other side as you can deal good damage and have the Inferno Tower as defence. If you take down a tower, you can use the Graveyard and Bandit on defense, as they are good at taking out most troops. Use the Ice Golem to take out swarms. Play Mortar ASAP for more damage on the tower, and for luring troops.
- If you see a support card behind a tank, take it out soon as it is reachable, so the Inferno Tower will survive.
- Good luck and thumbs up! ;)