This deck is most effective in Arena 6. It may be effective in Arena 7 or above.
- Page Created by: DarkFoulz
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Graveyard: Graveyard are used as the main attacker or the main weapon. When using Graveyard, use the Mirror immediately or else it will be a ineffective attack. Also Graveyard can be a defense against troops with high hitpoints. Before using the Graveyard, try to lure the opponent to use their spells like Zap, The Log, Arrows, Fireball, etc.
- Spear Goblins: Spear Goblins are basically useless but it can be very useful to bait the opponent. At the beginning of the game, use it to make the opponent use their spells or troops. Also it can be use for defense against air troops like Baby Dragons, Minions and etc.
- Mirror: Mirror can be used for defense or offense. For offense, use it with Battle Ram or Graveyard. For defense, use it with Tornado so you can make the enemy activate your King's Tower.
- Battle Ram: Battle Ram is a side attack or back up attacker. If the Graveyard strategy fails, at least there is Plan B right? Anyway, you can use Battle Ram with Mirror to make it successful and put a Bomber behind the Battle Ram. Try to use this strategy before the Graveyard strategy.
- Barbarians: Barbarians are used for defense mostly. When the opponents use Prince, P.E.K.K.A. or any troops with high hitpoints. If you use it for offense, it may work if you put Bomber, but don't use this strategy if they have spells like the Fireball or splash damage troops like the Wizard.
- Tornado: Tornado is used for defense and offense. When the enemy uses melee troops with medium hitpoints like Hog, Barbarian especially Valkyrie, use the Tornado to make the opponent troops attack the King's Tower (it will activate the cannon) and if it fails, use Mirror immediately, although it can result in Elixir disadvantage.
- Bomber: Bomber is used to kill many troops like Skeleton Army, Barbarians. Bomber will be useful if it is used with the Battle Ram or Barbarians.
- Minion Horde: Minion Horde is a defense troop. Use this when the enemy use Baby Dragon with low level, Prince or other high hitpoints troop.
- Start your battle by placing the Battle Ram, Barbarians, or Spear Goblins in the back. If they are not in your cycle, put Graveyard on opposite sides, as you have the Mirror. This will confuse your opponent and they might not have a card to counter the Graveyard. If they use Skeleton Army, use Tornado on them so that they won't kill the Skeletons from the Graveyard.
- If you placed any of the three troops in the back, support them with the Bomber or Minion Horde, and at this point, you can place down your Graveyard again because of the cheap cycle.
- Your opponent won't have the counter to this because they used their counter for the Graveyard at the start of the battle, and you might take a tower down. Then, it is either your choice if you want to defend, or push for the three crown.
- If these strategies did not work for you, then use these small mini-pushes:
- Bomber+Battle Ram.
- An easy counter to this is Minion Horde, so watch out for them!
- Battle Ram+Graveyard.
- The Elite Barbarians and Minion are a good counter for these.
- Bomber+Battle Ram.
Spear Goblins: Musketeer, Three Musketeers, Goblin Gang.
Barbarians: Elite Barbs, Wizard.
Minion Horde: Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang.
Battle Ram: Prince, Dark Prince.
Bomber: Archers, Bandit.