This strong and simple sweep deck allows you to wreck your foes when performed perfectly. Three-crowns and trophies almost 100% guaranteed.
- Page Created by: BeniTehCobCannon
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
- Golem: He is your main offense and will always lead your push to victory.
- Witch: She is good for many reasons, both offensively and defensively. She deals decent area damage that kills Skeleton Army and Minion Horde very swiftly. Plus, since she is a mobile spawner, you can use her to stop opposing Princes and other high hitpoint troops, along with Inferno Dragon.
- Princess: She is good for long-distance defense and taking out Minion Hordes. She also does splash damage, providing extra cover for the Golem. The Princess also sometimes forces your enemy to play a spell to destroy her, sometimes being used as Log bait. Good alt. :Skeleton Army, Arrows.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: He is good for stopping Elite Barbs and countering other pushes. While the tower is distracted whittiling down the Golem's HP, you can send the Mini P.E.K.K.A. in to deal huge damage.
- Musketeer: Good for taking out high HP air troops like the Mega Minion and Baby Dragon and chunking damage off the towers.
- The Log: This can be used to stall yourself a bit of time or destroy Skeleton Armies and other ground swarm troops or just chip a bit of damage off a tower. Good Alt. :Ice/Fire spirits.
- Zap: Good defensive card for slowing down troops and deploying the final hit on a tower.
- Elixir Collector: Everyone needs a little more Elixir in their lives, don't they? This allows you to form your push quicker.
- At the start of the battle, if you begin with Elixir Collector, place it immediately and start the push as soon as possible. If not, don't worry. All cards can be played defensively individually until you have around 1 to 3 Elixir Collectors or there are 60 seconds left. To create the push, place the Golem behind your King Tower right before you reach 10 Elixir, then cycle through your troop cards one at a time, starting with area damage ones like Witch and Princess. Try not to be too focused on one tower, as your enemies may attack from the other side, where the two spells come in handy. Playing this deck at any point in the game is reasonable, as long as there are Elixir Collectors pumping extra Elixir.