This deck is a fun-to-use Golem Beatdown deck. It is meant to catch your opponent off-guard and is great for getting ahead early in a match.
- Page Created by: Savitar GGNN
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Golem: The Golem is my preferred tank card for this deck. It has incredibly high health and does a substantial amount of damage and death damage.
- However, the Golem might not work for everyone. In this deck, it can be replaced by Giant, Ice Golem, or Hog Rider (FYI: Replacing the Golem completely changes of the dynamic of the deck.)
- Graveyard: The Graveyard is your surprise. It is not recommended to be used until you have a Golem down. Once your Golem crosses the bridge, place your Graveyard on the outside of the tower. This will force your opponent to either defend against the Graveyard or the Golem. If they defend against the Golem, the Graveyard will almost certainly take the tower. If they defend against the Graveyard, the Golem will tank and distract your opponent so you can potentially attack the other lane.
- The Graveyard is best placed late, after the opponent has put down a card to defend against the Golem. Once you place your Graveyard, your opponent will have nothing to defend against it, allowing your Skeletons to do their dirty work.
- Electro Wizard: In this particular deck, the Electro Wizard is almost always a defense. He is great for defending against Lava Hounds, Balloons, Elite Barbarians, Hog Riders, etc. If your Graveyard isn't in cycle, he can be used for retargeting behind your Golem.
- Furnace: The Furnace is great for chip damage and defense. It is good for defending against swarm cards because of its splash damage and mini-Tank cards (Hog Rider, Mini-P.E.K.K.A, Lumberjack, etc.) because of its high health.
- Mega Minion: For this deck, the Mega Minion is a defensive sponge card. It is best utilized for defending against the Miner, Balloon, Lava Hound, and Princess. It can also soak up damage from the Furnace, or it can be used as a distraction for a short period of time.
- Fireball: The Fireball is this deck's main damage spell. Is is good for stopping pushes and taking out most of an Elixir Collector's health. Keep in mind that the Fireball is launched from the King Tower, so damage is not instant. Time your attack wisely.
- Zap: Zap is used for defending against swarm troops, resetting charges, and allowing your troops to get another, potentially game-winning hit on your opponent's tower.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army is a basic defensive swarm card. It is great for defending against Tanks like P.E.K.K.A, Sparky, Giant, Royal Giant, and Giant Skeleton. It can also defend against cards that require immediate attention like Elite Barbarians, Goblin Barrel, or Graveyard,
- Start with a Golem behind the King Tower. If the opponent counter-pushes the other lane, use your Skeleton Army or Furnace to stall them.
- Once the Golem crosses the bridge, wait 1-2 seconds or after your opponent defends against your Golem before placing your Graveyard. This will catch your opponent off-guard. and your opponent will likely have nothing to defend against the Graveyard with.
- If your opponent does defend your Graveyard with swarm cards, use your Fireball or Zap to allow your Skeletons to attack the tower
- Continue to do variations of this push. Once you get to Double Elixir Time, you can place a Musketeer or Mega Minion behind your Golem for support. If your opponent is preoccupied with your primary push or if they are low on elixir, push the other lane with a Skeleton Army. Surprise!