Hey everyone, today I'm sharing my deck which got me through from Arena 7 to Arena 8, and I'm still using it! If you need any help with the deck message my wall.
- Page Created by: ModdingArt
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
- Golem: Used as a Tank. Don't plant before double elixir unless you have a big lead and think you can afford it and don't need to defend.
- Lightning: Lightning is a great spell, from taking out a support unit, from shutting down a heaving hitting troop like balloon, you can't go wrong on this spell, don't be afraid to make a negative elixir trade.
- Baby Dragon: Baby Dragon is a great card, use it to counter small swarms, if you have one alive plant Minions or Mega Minion behind it for a counter push.
- Elixir Collector: The pump is a great card, it's use is fairly simple, plant it at the start of the game, and when you have an elixir advantage and don't need to worry about defence.
- Mega Minion: Mega Minion is a great, high damage defensive card. I advice using it against cards like Wizards or Witch.
- Minions: Minions are great air swarm cards which can take out Skeleton Army or Inferno Dragon if sent in alone.
- Arrows: Arrows don't need much explanation, you can use it to chip a tower or to take out a small swarm.
- Skeletons: Skeletons are a beast with the fourth skeleton, if any unit is locked onto a tower, plant skeletons around it to take it out quickly, planting it behind a tank can actually do a lot of damage.
- For the first 2 minutes of the game you should prioritise defence, your first move should be placing your pump behind your Arena Tower or in front of your King Tower.
- Every game will be different so I can't give precise detail for every deck and card.
- Don't try to push before double elixir unless it's a counter push, or your ahead on elixir. I advise if you have a Baby Dragon alive to plant Minions or Mega Minion behind it to push the tower.
- Just before double elixir, place a Golem behind your King Tower and from there just keep adding units to the push.
- Happy Wins.
- Golem: none
- Lightning: None
- Baby Dragon: none
- Elixir Pump: The Log, Tombstone, or Cycle unit or a cheap card that you use to counter a current threat
- Mega Minion: none
- Minions: Archers - more stability
- Skeletons: Tombstone for building-targeting units
- I cannot write out how to counter every card so if you are struggling with facing a deck, contact me on my message wall.
- I advice using this deck in arena 7, 8 and possibly 6. I also advice having all cards at Tourney Standered -1 or higher
- Make sure you have fun