This is unique Golem Push deck. This deck brought me from Royal/Builder's to Legendary. This takes a lot of practice to master, but once you learn how to properly use it, this deck is unstoppable.
Disclaimer: I created this deck myself. This deck is completely original. Any similarities to other decks is a pure coincidence. I created this deck through trial and error with cards I thought went well together.
Comment your suggestions below :)
- Page Created by: Savitar GGNN
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Golem: The entire deck is centered around the Golem. The Golem is mainly used for offense and as a tank for your support cards. As a last resort, The Golem can be used as a distraction against large pushes.
The main thing you want to do is get your Golem to the opponent's tower. Death Damage from the Golem and the Golemites can make the difference in winning or losing a game.
Once you take an arena tower, the Golem can tank for your support troops by taking damage from the other arena tower and the King tower.
- Musketeer: The Musketeer is your strongest support card in this deck. She is a great defense against air troops and deals solid tower damage when tanked for by a Golem. She normally used to counter mini-tank cards (Lumberjack, Mini P.E.K.KA, Executioner, Ice Golem, Knight, etc.) and other support cards (Wizard, Electro Wizard, Witch, Ice Wizard, Baby Dragon, Archers, etc.).
If you take a tower, one of the best uses for the Musketeer is to place her directly in the center of your opponent's side. She will lock on to the arena tower and will get at least three shots in (480 damage) before the opponent can place a card. You can use this strategy to get chip-cycle damage until the tower is destroyed.
- Mega Minion: The Mega Minion is mainly a defense and a chip-damage card. If placed alone, most players will not defend against a Mega Minion and will take the swipe of damage.
As a defense, this card is very effective when placed with a Tombstone to counter Hog Riders and Elite Barbarians. The Mega Minion will also kill a musketeer in about 2-3 swipes (depending on what side of the arena you are on). It is very effective against Minions and will kill 3-4 Minions in a Minion Horde (depending on the Minion Horde's level).
The Mega Minion is best paired with the Musketeer when defending against tank cards like a Lava Hound. The Mega Minion will take out a Balloon when supported by your arena tower.
Only use the Mega Minion as an offense if it is being tanked for by a Golem, Musketeer, or even Skeleton from a Tombstone.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army is your primary defense. It is great for countering tanks (Golem, Giant, P.E.K.K.A) and cards that require immediate attention (Elite Barbarians, Graveyard, Goblin Barrel, X-Bow, etc.).
You will get the most value out of this card when placed directly on top of your opponent's card. It is effective when used to overwhelm a P.E.K.K.A or when placed in the center of your side to kite Elite Barbarians.
The Skelton Army is very susceptible to damage spells such as Zap, Poison, and the Log, so be careful when and where you place it.
- Tombstone: Every good deck needs a building. The Tombstone is a cheap, effective bait for Elite Barbarians, Giants, Balloons, Hog Riders, and other tanks. This building works best in the center of your side of the arena. It is used to kite troops to the center so they are targeted by your arena towers. The Skeletons released upon destruction are great distractions for slow cards.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits are a weak but powerful card. They are mainly used as counters for swarm cards like Minion Hordes, Skeleton Armies, And Barbarians. They can be used as distractions that can be put on defense to stall cards like Mini P.E.K.K.As and Elite Barbarians. They are a cheap, high damage splash-damage card that are great to have in any deck.
- The Log: The Log is one of the best legendaries in the entire game. It has a nice knockback effect that can stop Prince charges and potentially push cards over the river. The Log is mainly used to counter Skeleton Armies, Barbarians, Goblins, Goblin Barrels, and other weak cards.
- Lightning: Lightning is your clutch card. It is a high damage spell that hits multiple troops. The Lighting is the card that ends most games. It is great against buildings and support cards like Wizards, Witches, etc. It is best paired with a Golem to reset the charge of Sparky and the Inferno Tower. It shuts down Elixir Collectors, preventing your opponent from gaining an elixir advantage.
- Start with a Musketeer behind the King tower or a Mega Minion in the corner. Elite Barbarians are very popular right now, so you don't want to start with a Golem and have your opponent counter push your other tower.
- Once you cycle through your deck, try to remember what your opponent has in cycle. Once you have seen all of their cards, put your Golem behind your King tower. Gradually build up a push behind your Golem. If the opponent places an Inferno Tower, use your Lightning to destroy it.
- Once you take down a tower, you have two options: Musketeer chip damage or Golem mini-push. Whatever you do, keep pressure on your opponent by placing either of these troops in the center of their side of the arena.