WARNING: This deck may not work for everyone. Best used in Arena 6.
- Page Created by: Livingwikia
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 8
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
- Goblins: Goblins are great for quick massive damage, use them on defense against building-targeting troops and single-target troops. You can also use them behind any larger units.
- Spear Goblins: Spear Goblins are great with other ranged units. They can be used to lure troops to the center, and can deal some good chip damage.
- Golem: The main premise of this deck. Use Golem to soak all the damage while your other troops deal the damage.
- Elixir Collector: The Elixir Collector provides you with extra Elixir which is useful to build up large push.
- Ice Wizard: Use him to slow down enemy's troops/buildings, perfect on both defense and offense.
- Wizard: The Wizard is your main splasher. He is perfect to counter aerial troops and swarms, use him defensively and to support your Golem.
- Fireball: Your spell to take out medium-health troops like Musketeer, Wizard, etc. Also perfect against swarms like Skeleton Army or Minion Horde.
- Hog Rider: Hog Rider is another of your win condition, use him to push when your Golem isn't in current rotation, you can also use him with Golem. Hog Rider is also perfect for baiting out buildings.
- At the beginning of the game, if you have the Elixir Collector in your starting hand, place it first all the way in the back.
- The Golem should be placed behind your King's Tower so you can build up Elixir as it walks to your opponent's Crown Tower.
- Combine the two Goblin cards with the two Wizards to deal massive ranged damage (especially to tanky troops like Giant)!
- If you can't use a Golem, or if you don't have the Elixir Collector, put down a Hog Rider and wait for a reaction.
- Your Hog Rider can be used to bait out defensive building for the Golem if your opponent using it. Since the Golem is very hard to stop without a building.
- In the last minute of the game, the x2 Elixir bonus won't be enough! You'll need the Elixir Collector to help.