I used this deck to climb from 7 to 10. Feel free to make changes if you don't have some of the cards.
- Page Created by: Wzbossgaming
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 12
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.6
- Golem: Golem. Tank. Duh. Used for building up great pushes, the Golem will soak the damage, and other troops will deal the damage.
- Night Witch: Use Night Witch as support for the Golem, use her for defense against high hitpoint troops. Could be replaced by Minions.
- Goblin Gang: Your swarm defensive card, use the Goblin Gang to counter single-target troops, support the Golem, and deal chip damage to opponent's Arena Towers.
- Lightning: Heavy spell, use Lightning to get rid of defenses and Elixir Pumps, can also cripple your opponent's pushes.
- Arrows: Use Arrows to kill air and ground swarms like Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, and Goblin Gang in case your Wizard dies.
- Wizard: Use Wizard for eliminating air swarms to protect your push.
- Electro Wizard: Good defense and support unit for your Golem, reset the charges of Sparky, Inferno Dragon, and Inferno Tower.
- Dark Prince: Use Dark Prince to support Golem and for defense against Elite Barbarians, Barbarians, etc. Can also be used to create mini-pushes.
- The alternative deck could be: Golem, Zap, Fireball, Dark Prince, Skeleton Army, Wizard, Minions and Elixir Pump.
- Use Golem to tank. Duh.
- Electro Wizard with other troops can create a mini-push which can severely damage if not destroy a tower if left ignored.
- Use Dark Prince to protect your Golem if you know they have spells, since Dark Prince has spell resistant shield.
- Since this deck doesn't have an Elixir Pump (You may add it yourself), putting Golem before Double Elixir period can be very risky. It is most effective to defend for the first two minutes, and then start building your push at Double Elixir period.