I think this was used by a ranker, don't remember where I saw it. This is my version. Great deck except for the fact that clone isn't a great card in itself.
- Page Created by: The Real Sargas
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 10
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Golem: Your main tank and win condition. Use it carefully since it costs a heavy 8 Elixir.
- Elixir Collector: Elixir Collector can provide you extra Elixirs that are useful for your pushes.
- Witch: Witch is your support behind the Golem. She can swipe away any swarms and distract troops and buildings with her Skeletons.
- Night Witch: Night Witch is also your support behind the Golem. She can deal heavy damage to towers and defending troops. She can also distract with her bats.
- Fireball: Fireball is your medium damage spell to be used against glass cannons like Musketeers, Wizards, etc.
- Clone: Clone is for duplicating your giant push for 2x damage. Be careful of spells though.
- The Log: The Log is for getting rid of any ground swarms disrupting your push. Its push back can also stall fast moving troops.
- Ice Spirit: Ice Spirit is for cycling your deck and also useful to support your push by freezing buildings/troops.
- Unless you put down the collector or you are playing in Double Elixir, don't play the Golem. It costs heavy 8 Elixir and can leave you defenseless.
- To start your push, start by placing down the Golem, then followed by the Witch and Night Witch. After your push reached enemy's tower, use your Clone to duplicate all of them, this may result in 3 crown victory if not countered properly.
- If you know your opponent is using Inferno Tower to counter the push. Use Ice Spirit to freeze it. Allowing your Golem to reach the Inferno Tower and destroy it.
- Fireball is great to destroy glass cannons. And thus it can cripple your opponent's pushes and defenses.
- This push is weak to Rocket since it will kill both witches which are your main supports for the Golem.