- Page Created by: FishAreBlue
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.6
- Wizard: The Wizard is mainly used with the push with the Balloon and Golem. It keeps away Minions or Minion Horde, and swarm units.
- Witch: The Witch is mainly used for defense. It destroys tanks and also mini-tanks.
- Golem: The Golem is used for a shield for the Balloon. The Golem has significantly more health than the Balloon, and the Balloon does more damage.
- Balloon: The Balloon is used to take out the Arena Towers. It does a lot of damage and it uses the Golem for shield.
- Valkyrie: The Valkyrie is used to take out mini tanks like the Dark Prince and Miner, and also can block the opposing Valkyrie to try to stop it from destroying the Wizard.
- Arrows: Arrows are a last resort to kill swarms, It can also help to take the Arena Tower if it is significantly low on HP.
- Zap: The Zap has the same uses as the Arrows, but it can also help to reset units that take a lot of time to shoot. It can shut down cards like the Sparky, or even the Princess.
- Inferno Tower: The Inferno Tower can kill Air or Ground tanks. This is useful for troops like the Giant, Hog Rider, and the P.E.K.K.A.
- You can start by putting the Golem in the back and then the Balloon and Wizard after the Golem is halfway across the Arena.
- This is a risk because your opponent can get a head start when the Golem is down, but you can counter push.
- Then, get your Arrows and Zap ready for swarm, or your Valkyrie ready for a mini tank.
- If they put Inferno Tower, wait for 3 seconds and then place your Zap.
- If they Freeze, then put your Witch down to kill any miscellaneous troops.