This is an extremely strong Tournament deck that is widely used by many players.
Note: This deck isn't created or invented by BillyJoeTheThird.
- Page Created by: BillyJoeTheThird
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 4
- Golem: The main tank of the deck is Golem. The Golem tanks for the Baby Dragon and Mega Minion and can deal massive damage to the tower.
- Baby Dragon: Your main area-damaging flying tank is the Baby Dragon. Used to take out swarm units such as the Skeleton Army that is destroying the Golem.
- Lightning: The Lightning spell is your main counter to the Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon that will melt your Golem. It can also be used to kill Musketeer, Wizard, and other medium health support units.
- Arrows: Arrows are your main counter to swarms such as the Minion Horde and is used both defensively and offensively.
- Mega Minion: A solid defense troop, the Mega Minion. This card is used to kill tanks and support the Golem.
- Tombstone: Your defensive building against Giants, Hog Riders, and other building-targeting troops. Also used to defend against Elite Barbarians and P.E.K.K.A.
- Archers: Archers are a solid support troop used defensively against tanks and Balloons as well as offensively behind the Golem.
- The Log: The main defense against Goblin Barrel, Goblin Gang, Skeleton Army, and other ground swarms as well as knock troops back.
- Try to hit both the tower, a troop, as well as the Inferno Tower with Lightning.
- Place the Golem in the center of the arena to avoid your opponent pushing the other lane. However, if your opponent uses a building targeting troop, you will be able to generate one Elixir to get a tombstone.
- Use Golem in Double Elixir is a good idea as your Elixir generates faster so you can defend when your opponent pushes the other lane.
- Use Golem or Baby Dragon to tank for the Mega Minion or Archers while on defense.