The Golem Night Witch Lightning deck is a heavy beatdown deck which becomes powerful once you hit double elixir. So make sure you have to defend well before you hit double elixir.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Golem: The Golem is your tank and win condition.
- Night Witch: The Night Witch is a tank killer and defensive troop.
- Lightning: The Lightning is used for crippling buildings and taking out glass cannons.
- Archers: The Archers are your defensive ranged units and support cards.
- Tombstone: The Tombstone is your defensive building and good for keeping elixir.
- Bomber: The Bomber is your defensive splash unit.
- Fire Spirits: The Fire Spirits are used for quick, instant burst damage.
- The Log: The Log is used for killing swarms and Goblin Barrel.
- Since this deck lacks the Elixir Collector, you should only use the Golem when it is double elixir. Always make sure you pair the Golem with the Lightning and a support card, usually the Night Witch, but it depends on the troop that your opponent sends.
- The Night Witch should be used only for defense, unless it is double elixir. She should be used against building targeting troops, such as Giants and Golems.
- The Night Witch can also be used to take out glass cannons.
- Lightning should only be used with the Golem during double elixir, since this card is expensive. Use this card to constantly damage the crown tower, while killing glass cannons before double elixir starts. You can use this card on defensive but only in certain situations where your troops cannot stop a push.
- If you start with Archers in your hand, the first thing to do is to split them, so you know which lane your opponent is attacking and what cards they have. You can also split the Archer in the center as the enemy troops have to travel to kill the first archer and then travel even further to kill the second Archer allowing the Princess Towers to shoot down the enemy troops.
- The Tombstone should be used to defend against single target troops and building targeting troops. If you start the game with this in your hand or you reach the 10 elixir mark, place it down to store some elixir.
- The Tombstone can also be used to support a Push since the Skeletons also serve as distraction to the enemy troops.
- The Bomber should be used as a defensive splashing unit, as his low health will get him killed easily on offensive. He should be used to kill swarms. He can also be used to support the Giant as he can wipe out Skeleton Armies and Goblin Gangs very quickly.
- Fire Spirits are a quick splash damage troop. Use them when you are pushing with your Golem or defending against air swarms.
- The Log is a cheap versatile spell that should be used against Princesses and swarms. If your opponent has the Goblin Barrel, save The Log exclusively for that. (You can replace this card with Zap or Arrows if you don't have The Log)